WooshBuild Wooshbuild and open webif

Chess010

TK Supporter
Can the open webif plugin be shown on tv or is the access only from pc which I know how to do and get access ok via terminal . What use is the listing in the plugins of openweb if as when I select this plugin on the zgemma h2s wooshbuild infinity via the green button it shows up a box with the configuration setup. What should these options be set to? I am not using a vpn.at present I have open webif enabled yes then options below are no, yes,no, 0080, no,no,no,no, yes, no the last allow ink upload if you understand these settings and what they should be set to or if these are correct and it is not possible to access open webif on the tv ??? As per photo, any help would be appreciated

Attachments

• C3A67988-ECC7-4222-B54E-C311C751A970.jpeg
    C3A67988-ECC7-4222-B54E-C311C751A970.jpeg
    599.7 KB · Views: 39
OpenWebIf is a way of controlling your box via a browser. Why would you want to do it from the TV? You can control the box with the remote when watching TV.

I mean can you accsess openwebif using your remote so display of webif is on the tv. i am beginning to think that using pc and browser is what it is for but am unsure what the configuration setup is about

openwebif is not a TV display, it's a way of looking into the box via PC/laptop, here you can add/remove things to/from the box.
Forget the TV it's not possible

Back