wooshbuild blue screen

hi .......set up a box as normal following the wooshbuild infinity on screen prompts ,when i get to the last option the screen goes blue with a crash log and restarts ...its starts up again at the installation wizard ....if i exit out of wizard the box seems to have set up ok ,but every time i switch box on /off it comes on at installation wizard ....any ideas ...........on a side note when i run the autobouquetmaker it seems to crash box also

We are aware of this and are looking into what is causing it.
It is to do with the SAT scanning side and if you press red exit on restart it goes back to infinity but with iptv loaded only ?

as i said i chose the iptv only option when setting up and added the autobouquetmaker in myself from the download plugins section and it seems to have worked

Glad I just found this thread. Have already spent 2 hours trying to resolve this myself thinking it was something I did

Edit - just to add I tried selecting IPTV only and still failed

Last edited:
What is the latest Open ATV? And how do I get OpenATV 6.0?
Latest is 6.3, although I am using 6.2, I have also noticed after re flashing a couple of boxes with infinity, the WB page is no longer available in the plug in menu, also xtream editor is not in the downloadable plug ins, just wondering does anyone know why this is.

What is the latest Open ATV? And how do I get OpenATV 6.0?
I got 6.0 from here.
openATV Nightly Downloads

Latest is 6.3, although I am using 6.2, I have also noticed after re flashing a couple of boxes with infinity, the WB page is no longer available in the plug in menu, also xtream editor is not in the downloadable plug ins, just wondering does anyone know why this is.
Not much help but they are available on the install I've just done using 6.0

There is obviously a problem so best flash something else openatv latest 6.3 as stand alone or openvix if your box supports it, then try again when sorted!! or follow the earlier advice of when you get to choose what the box will receive select iptv only and the manually add boquets after if you feel confident of doing that!!

I got 6.0 from here.
openATV Nightly Downloads

Not much help but they are available on the install I've just done using 6.0
6.0 is pretty old now, you might need to go to 6.2, although I installed the latest 08 /08 version, but as I said no WB page in plug ins and no xt editor in downloadable plugins either, dont know if installing either of the other 2 dates above the 08/08, may work, of course this is through an online flash.

There is obviously a problem so best flash something else openatv latest 6.3 as stand alone or openvix if your box supports it, then try again when sorted!! or follow the earlier advice of when you get to choose what the box will receive select iptv only and the manually add boquets after if you feel confident of doing that!!
That didn't work for me. Still kept getting the blue screen.

6.0 is pretty old now, you might need to go to 6.2, although I installed the latest 08 /08 version, but as I said no WB page in plug ins and no xt editor in downloadable plugins either, dont know if installing either of the other 2 dates above the 08/08, may work, of course this is through an online flash.
I should update it, I just wanted to get it up and running after wasting two hours.
Thanks

i never do an online flash always seems to slow my box down i always go the usb way this is the one i used on the 19/7/2019 with no problems

Attachments

• openatv-6.2-zgemmah2h-20190718_usb.zip
    89.5 MB · Views: 29
Back