Wooshbuild help!!

Yes, my picture looks like the one you posted. I will buy a more expensive splitter and see if that solves the problem. Thank you so much for your time and help. This really is a great site.

Regards, Kev.
Hi, Sorry, I have tried to start a fresh conversation, but it just asks for a participant, which I don't have and I have no clue how to post on this site. I think I managed by luck yesterday. I have a zgemma H2H with the latest wooshbuild infinity on. When I click on my EPG the only bouquets showing are (favourites) and (last scanned). I have been to autobouquetmaker and ticked/unticked Hide bouquets, but whatever i do, I still only have the two bouquets showing. I have (show bouquets) set to on on the multiepg setting, but I cannot get any other bouquets, eg Entertainment, Movies, sport etc to show.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards, Kev

Hi, Sorry, I have tried to start a fresh conversation, but it just asks for a participant, which I don't have and I have no clue how to post on this site. I think I managed by luck yesterday. I have a zgemma H2H with the latest wooshbuild infinity on. When I click on my EPG the only bouquets showing are (favourites) and (last scanned). I have been to autobouquetmaker and ticked/unticked Hide bouquets, but whatever i do, I still only have the two bouquets showing. I have (show bouquets) set to on on the multiepg setting, but I cannot get any other bouquets, eg Entertainment, Movies, sport etc to show.

Any help would be most appreciated.

Regards, Kev

press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow

press green>epgimporter>press blue>choose Rytec UK sat/virgin press ok
make sure theres green ticks in the six categories that open up underneath.
press green to save, then press yellow
Thanks pabloescaban, Just did this and they are already all ticked. The weird thing is, is that yesterday when I first put Wooshbuild on, the bouquets, Entertainment, movies,sport etc were all there and today they have all disappeared and I cannot get them back. Do you think I should try putting Wooshbuild on again?

Thanks pabloescaban, Just did this and they are already all ticked. The weird thing is, is that yesterday when I first put Wooshbuild on, the bouquets, Entertainment, movies,sport etc were all there and today they have all disappeared and I cannot get them back. Do you think I should try putting Wooshbuild on again?

Sorry, i misread your post, go to autobouquetsmaker>update provider files, then perform a scan

Sorry, i misread your post, go to autobouquetsmaker>update provider files, then perform a scan
H ipabloescaban , just did that and it says that nothing needs updating. Tried scanning again and still only have favourites and last scanned. It was fine yesterday, so I don't know why or how they have all disappeared.

H ipabloescaban , just did that and it says that nothing needs updating. Tried scanning again and still only have favourites and last scanned. It was fine yesterday, so I don't know why or how they have all disappeared.
go to autobouquetsmaker>delete all bouquets>then run another scan and it will recreate them all

go to autoBM>providers>make sure that create sections bouquet is set to yes then exit out and perform a scan
Thanks for all your help again. It turns out that my aerial on the back of my TV is broken, so it was trying to scan FTA channels but couldn't and then the scan would stop. I have disabled FTA channels in the scan and the bouquets are all back. Thanks pabloescaban and Dave100 for your time and help yet again. I really appreciate it.

Regards, Kev

Hi I have openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2h. Looks great and running sweet. Im just missing when i press a number ie. 1 (BBC 1).
It would come up on the screen as it was pressed on the old wooshbuild image. But now it only shows up when the channel changes. can anyone help me?
Thanks

Back