Wooshbuild infinity deleting bouquets

Hi

I have installed wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h92s.

I press tv select a bouquet, press menu, delete entry. I remove all the ones I don’t want. Trouble is the next day they are all back! Does anyone know how to delete them permanently?

Thanks

When ABM runs, it recreates the bouquets, if it's set to run automatically, it will recreate them every time.
Go to autobouquetsmaker menu and choose hide sections, choose the ones you want hidden and click green to save

Hi
Thanks for that. I have gone to autoboquetsmaker. There isn’t a section marked hide sections. I can see include not indexed channels. Currently set to yes, would changing this to no fix it. Or am I in the wrong place for finding the hide sections menu?
Thanks

Hi
Thanks for that. I have gone to autoboquetsmaker. There isn’t a section marked hide sections. I can see include not indexed channels. Currently set to yes, would changing this to no fix it. Or am I in the wrong place for finding the hide sections menu?
Thanks
Sorry went back a page and found hide section. Am now ticking the appropriate boxes. Thanks again

The ones I am trying to delete aren’t listed in that section. Every morning I end up with 2 kids sections 2 movie sections etc. One being free view one being iptv. I’m trying to delete the free view but it Re populates the bext day. Thanks

In ABM config change 'keep all non-ABM bouquets' to 'no'.
In 'keep bouquets' check all the IPTV bouquets that you want to keep.
In 'hide bouquets' check all the freeview ones you want to hide.
Rescan ABM.

Hi I can't find hide section I only have auto bouquets (28.2e) please help my iptv is shocking need to remove I have vu Solo with woosh build using iptv script

I have followed the instructions on deleting unwanted bouquets and they still reload next day. Have made doubly sure that Keep all non ABM bouquets is set to no ,
All ok after the scan but all back next day.

Back