WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity Install help

John Law

Hi I would appreciate some advice re Wooshbuild Infinity , I have followed all the steps on my Formuler F1 all the way to the end , but the box is stuck on a white woosh build infinity screen with a hand holding puppet strings . It looks like a TV channel will pop up for just a second then it goes get to booting screen and I'm stuck there .
I flashed with Open ATV 6.2 in the first instance and went with Wooshbuild form webinf. Any thoughts feedback ,assistance would be greatly appreciated

ATV 6.2 is out of date, you would be better to flash with 6.4 or 6.3.

I dont know if that is your problem but may be a start

Initially I installed with the latest nightly stable build ( which was 6.4) and had the same issue so, I re flashed to 6.2 and did the install again with same issue.
I just tried to re flash to ATV 6.4 but couldn't as stuck on the Wooshbuild Infinity boot /start up sequence , hoping I haven't bricked my machine !

I know that 6.4 is being used now on other builds and apparently works fine, however I have also seen folk with issues and have reverted back to 6.3 seeming to be more stable.

Hi I would appreciate some advice re Wooshbuild Infinity , I have followed all the steps on my Formuler F1 all the way to the end , but the box is stuck on a white woosh build infinity screen with a hand holding puppet strings . It looks like a TV channel will pop up for just a second then it goes get to booting screen and I'm stuck there .
I flashed with Open ATV 6.2 in the first instance and went with Wooshbuild form webinf. Any thoughts feedback ,assistance would be greatly appreciated
When you say tv channel, is this sat, cable or iptv? Have you set up autobouquetmaker if cable/sat?
Have you setup iptv?
Have you checked the tuner configuration?
When it goes to this screen, can you access any menus?

When you say tv channel, is this sat, cable or iptv? Have you set up autobouquetmaker if cable/sat?
Have you setup iptv?
Have you checked the tuner configuration?
When it goes to this screen, can you access any menus?

No cant access any menus , looks like TV is about to come one, a menu comes across the bottom of the TV , i.e whats on now and next , but then it goes back to the wooshbuild boot screen and nothing happens . Its satellite feed , I entered the options during the wooshbuild set up ( i.e. ok, ok , ok for every option )

When it goes back to booting screen, does it actually reboot or does it stick at 49?
When setting up wooshbuild choose a basic skin and see if it fully boots up, it could be a skin issue

Back