WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity looping

chrisal

Morning all
I purchased a zgemma i55plus that arrived Monday pre loaded with open atv 6.3,Since then I have been trying to load infinity (which I have done many times before).So did as I assume is correct and followed the instuctions.Everything went through as normal until right at the very end when everything was loading the prog went into a loop and started scrolling cant create file on everything it had loaded.So reflashed started again and again and again but still the same result.Really stumped.Then I reflashed 6.2 still with the same results.I then flashed grogbuild which I haven't used before which resulted in getting to the loading with the puppet and cup but blue circle running remote wont do anything all locked up.So after 2 days reloaded 6.3 and have been able to load e2i player no prob and also extreme editor no prob but still cant load infinity.Guys help really apprieciated Cheers Chrisal

Grogbuild FreeRange, when you boot it up does an abm scan, you would see the blue circle while the abm scan is running, it can take a few minutes.

I've never used the H9, what storage do you have, usb or Hdd? what size?

but I fear WB is heading down the ipleb route???!!!
Really? what makes you say that?

Grogbuild FreeRange, when you boot it up does an abm scan, you would see the blue circle while the abm scan is running, it can take a few minutes.

I've never used the H9, what storage do you have, usb or Hdd? what size?

Really? what makes you say that?

Unless I've missed the image update, the crash logs on installation (usb setup)/softcam panel?

What is the ipleb route? Where I am only interested in money and selling IPTV? That will never happen! I fixed a couple of issues the other day which @makido posted updated news for.

There is an issue with the initialisation in the setup which I will look at this weekend and try and get an update done.
Until then, you can just exit out of the infinity setup, blue button, hard disk, intialisation and do it from there. Then just restart the box.
Not an ideal solution but a temp fix for now.

no offence was intended @wooshman

thanks for the update and looking forward to the update

p.s ive only ever used WB and never got to say thank you personally - so thank you! :)

Hi grog68 don't need abm as only using iptv and no usb or hdd connected as im only trying to get a sly skin image on to box .The spinning circle ran for 15 mins before I switched off at the back button Cheers Chrisal

you still really need a usb or hdd, that's where your epg and timeshift etc should be stored as there is not enough internal space for it especially if using iptv.

Ok Grog im going to install your build now ive got a bit of time so I will put my usb 2tb onto box I have been using on my h7 and linesman thanks for that and I will see how I go Cheers guys Chrisal

Hi mate quick update loaded your build onto box got onto flashing tool loaded image ok wrote kernel ok then error flashing rootfs system wont boot,flashing ubi did not flash,said reoot from back up which I did it then went to the image of the puppet and blue spinner has now been on for over an hour so turned off. Chrisal

ah that's odd, the flashing part is just an atv flash, the same as online flashing.

ok mate if you find anything I will try and load up again. Thanks for that Chrisal. ps do you think it could be the box as its happening with your build and woosh???

ok mate if you find anything I will try and load up again. Thanks for that Chrisal. ps do you think it could be the box as its happening with your build and woosh???
Have you tried downloading the very latest nightlty build to usb and then flashing from usb.

I wouldn't like to say, the way ATV have messed about with things lately it could be anything

no offence was intended @wooshman

thanks for the update and looking forward to the update

p.s ive only ever used WB and never got to say thank you personally - so thank you! :)
I dont see any other meaning other than offensive - ipleb bled people for money, didnt answer questions on here for 18 or more months, banned people from his Facebook page for asking questions, etc. etc, etc. And you compare WB to that - should he take it as a compliment? I feckin wouldn't.
You know he's moving home, yet cant accept he hasn't left that aside and fixed a conflict error of some description with ATV? I think that is most disrespectful of you, these guys who make the builds - Woosh, grog, sayers, willo, etc, spend hundreds of hours, for no reward, it is similar to the reason why samsamsam gave up on the e2i player.

I fear WB is heading down the ipleb route???!!!
Prim@l, I don't understand why you added this comment; it is so disrespectful, insulting and offensive. As wheelo says above, Woosh has spent years voluntarily developing WB Infinity, one of the very best builds available. Most if not all of the issues are beyond his control, relating to changes in OpenATV etc. My family, friends and I are so grateful to Woosh for all his hard work.

Last edited:
I had this issue a few days ago I just flashed a back up image, if you want WM infinity i'd recommend this route for the time being

Morning Grog further trials on what we have been discussing I changed the image this morning to openvix and loaded your build and exactly the same thing happened would you expect that?. I then loaded willobuild onto the box and again same thing and exactly the same spot.Any thoughts mate or coincidence 3 builds and 2 images Cheers Chrisal

Back