WooshBuild Wooshbuild infinity not installing softcam manager and cccam 2.3.2 on Zgemma H5.2TC

shae0191

Hi, I have updated my current wooshbuild to a brand new clean version running atv 6.2 on Zgemma h5.2tc but there is an error when it comes to installing the softcam manager and cccam. Ive tried re installing different atv versions on 6.2 and even 6.3 but the problem still persists. Everything else has installed like it normally does but really need the softcam manager to work or else i will have to manually install it which is a last resort. Is anyone else having this issue. thanks

Hi, I have updated my current wooshbuild to a brand new clean version running atv 6.2 on Zgemma h5.2tc but there is an error when it comes to installing the softcam manager and cccam. Ive tried re installing different atv versions on 6.2 and even 6.3 but the problem still persists. Everything else has installed like it normally does but really need the softcam manager to work or else i will have to manually install it which is a last resort. Is anyone else having this issue. thanks
Everyone is in same boat, new installs have no softcams, the feeds aren't working, you need to istall softcams manually from here

Everyone is in same boat, new installs have no softcams, the feeds aren't working, you need to istall softcams manually from here
Thanks for the reply and i have manually installed the feed and softcam which is working. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch as wooshbuild had made a really good reliable build which anyone could manage. Thanks again

Thanks for the reply and i have manually installed the feed and softcam which is working. Hopefully this is just a temporary glitch as wooshbuild had made a really good reliable build which anyone could manage. Thanks again
it's nothing to do with wooshbuild, it's the feeds from openatv that don't work

hi as anyone been able to get the softcam feed working not tech minded updated one box the other week no problems then yesterday everything fine but no cams

thanks

it's nothing to do with wooshbuild, it's the feeds from openatv that don't work
I know its nothing to do with wooshbuild but the softcam manager comes as part of their build as well as other plugins and it would be nice to know when or if this is up and running again so i can re-flash my box to wooshbuild infinity.

Back