Wooshbuild infinity not starting/ restarting

teflon

Hi guys

Currently running wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2h and the box is loading up to about 95 and then going back to 00...

Any ideas? Been doing it all morning.

TIA

Hi guys

Currently running wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2h and the box is loading up to about 95 and then going back to 00...

Any ideas? Been doing it all morning.

TIA
Reflash it with openatv 6.3 and load infinity again, make sure you have backup of your lines etc.

Not sure about wooshbuild infinity but if you flash grogbuild freerange instead it asks if you want to save your lines before you start.
It could be anything stopping it booting up, if you have recently run updates, this will probably be the problem

Not sure about wooshbuild infinity but if you flash grogbuild freerange instead it asks if you want to save your lines before you start.
It could be anything stopping it booting up, if you have recently run updates, this will probably be the problem
Want to stick with infinity because I'm familiar with it. I have no lines or iptv set up on the box but have a few plugins that I'd like to keep.

Try a different power supply if you have one as that's the first sign of it failing when it won't load up correctly.

Try a different power supply if you have one as that's the first sign of it failing when it won't load up correctly.
Just tried that with a spare charger I had and it didn't work either.

Works fine, pic loading on screen and all, then it hits 95 and goes back to start 00 then blue screen for a second and keeps repeating this step

I have all this done now and back up running. I reorganised all the channels in echannelizer also and everything is the way I want it.

How do I disable auto scanning to prevent the channels from being reorganised or swapped.

I've a new skin so am unfamiliar with it at the moment.

Thanks

Back