Wooshbuild Infinity on zgemma h2s

fletchpl

Hi

I have a zgemma h2s and had installed previous versions of Wooshbuild without any problems. When I discovered that Wooshbuild Infinity was available I installed that without any problems.

As I am pleased with the system I recommended it to a friend. He asked me to install Wooshbuild on his new zgemma h2s.

I saw that openATV 6.1 was installed, this was the version on my zgemma h2s when I installed Wooshbuild Infinity so I found the IP address of the box and used webif to issue the opkg install command.

The box came up with the Wooshbuild Infinity logo screen then rebooted.
It got to 96% the rebooted over and over again.

I ended up switching the box off and flashing it with Basebuild. Once that was installed I was able to issue the opkg install command again and Wooshbuild Infinity installed and rebooted correctly.

My question is could I have done anything to enable me to install Wooshbuild without having to install Basebuild first.

Hi

I have a zgemma h2s and had installed previous versions of Wooshbuild without any problems. When I discovered that Wooshbuild Infinity was available I installed that without any problems.

As I am pleased with the system I recommended it to a friend. He asked me to install Wooshbuild on his new zgemma h2s.

I saw that openATV 6.1 was installed, this was the version on my zgemma h2s when I installed Wooshbuild Infinity so I found the IP address of the box and used webif to issue the opkg install command.

The box came up with the Wooshbuild Infinity logo screen then rebooted.
It got to 96% the rebooted over and over again.

I ended up switching the box off and flashing it with Basebuild. Once that was installed I was able to issue the opkg install command again and Wooshbuild Infinity installed and rebooted correctly.

My question is could I have done anything to enable me to install Wooshbuild without having to install Basebuild first.
Try posting in the wooshbuild infinity support section and you may get the answers you require.

hi guys
I have installed wooshbuild infinity which is great and has sly epg on the normal channels.
wat im trying to do is get an iptv service setup so it uses the same 7day epg so I can have it user friendly and record etc.
this is on zgemma h2s I wonder if anyone know an easy way or has done it??
many thanks
mazzy

Have you got iptv if you have m3u url for iptv and one for epg then go to menu plugins green to download plugins then extensions and look for e2m3u2bouquet maker and install that

Have you got iptv if you have m3u url for iptv and one for epg then go to menu plugins green to download plugins then extensions and look for e2m3u2bouquet maker and install that
hi mate
no i dont have iptv m3u at the moment im trying to find someone that offers the service at a good price. also would like to work out how to do it before hand so i can install it straight away by the way in that good with computer
any info would be great
Many thanks
Maz

hi mate
no i dont have iptv m3u at the moment im trying to find someone that offers the service at a good price. also would like to work out how to do it before hand so i can install it straight away by the way in that good with computer
any info would be great
Many thanks
Maz
If you go to plugins and green to download plugins then extensions and look for E2mbouquets maker and download it then when you come to getting iptv tests then tell them your using suls and will send you relavent details for it mate no computer needed so your safe that way lol

Hi I have openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2h. Looks great and running sweet. Im just missing when i press a number ie. 1 (BBC 1).
It would come up on the screen as it was pressed on the old wooshbuild image. But now it only shows up when the channel changes. can anyone help me?
Thanks

Hi I have openatv 6.2 and wooshbuild infinity on a zgemma h2h. Looks great and running sweet. Im just missing when i press a number ie. 1 (BBC 1).
It would come up on the screen as it was pressed on the old wooshbuild image. But now it only shows up when the channel changes. can anyone help me?
Thanks

You need to post in the Infinity support thread

https://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-infinity-support-thread.140703/

actually you don't anymore, you have to post in the builds thread with a wooshbuild prefix

https://www.techkings.org/forums/all-builds.531/

Have installed wbuild infinity but when I go to Hotkey setup have a picture as in attachment

How do I change

Attachments

• IMG-20190424-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20190424-WA0004.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 28
Back