Wooshbuild Infinity & OpenATV6.4

Thanks. According to that I'm between Meridian South and Thames Valley. Just tried both and still just a black screen using Sky scan and won't connect to FreeSat. It must have been something that changed in settings when I flashed box, the only other thing I can think of is plugging old Skybox back in and seeing of I can C5 on that which would prove it is the ZGemma setting somewhere. Haven't used it for about 2-3 years though.

Question I have 2 versions of AutoBouquet, one under Plugins but two under Menu>Setup>Reception, one called AutoBouquetsMaker and one called AutoBouquets (28.2). Which one should I be using as they both have different settings. As you can see I really dont understand this stuff. I do appreciate the help!
If I were you I'd just flash grogbuild freerange.
It asks whether you are using sat/cable/iptv and installs everything for you.
If using FreeSat you just choose your region and when it's finished everything just works

Look in resources for grogbuild freerange

If I were you I'd just flash grogbuild freerange.
It asks whether you are using sat/cable/iptv and installs everything for you.
If using FreeSat you just choose your region and when it's finished everything just works

Look in resources for grogbuild freerange
Thanks I'll give that a try this evening. Fingers crossed!

Are you sure that both A & B check out correctly in signal finder & your SNR is OK etc? I'm running Grog on an old H2S & recently updated to ATV 6.4 after replacing LNB at the dish. Sounds like you have been trying to do all the right things software wise though & should be no reason you do not have all of the FTA stuff.

If your only getting 500 channels with ABM scan Your also saying your having Problems with the h side of the Transponder Have you
Tried the Disqce plugin to confirm this You
Might have a problem with your l.n.b

As a follow on, have you managed to follow Grog's instructions & installed his build? Asking because I had been using Wooshman's build up until the recent one, which is when my old H2S started having all sorts of weird issues & therefore switched builds. Also the signal finder can be a good indicator however, I have heard that some people have mentioned that it could give false readings due to possible issue with the software e.g channel "A" showing a good SNR but no picture & sending you down the rabbit hole.

That's why you install the Disqce plugin
To confirm.you have a faliure or pass on the
V or h side of the Transponder

Channel 5 HD 10964H 220005/6
If it was installation problem Within DISEQC
Tester It would be showing up as a faliure
28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2GHigh band H
The likehood is other channels Would be Effected

That's why you install the Disqce plugin
To confirm.you have a faliure or pass on the
V or h side of the Transponder
just looking for this plug in now, then I'll try grogbuild if that doesnt help. I've also just noticed that I cant pause or rewind live tv either, dont know if thats related. Somehow I've stuffed this all up that's for sure!

just looking for this plug in now, then I'll try grogbuild if that doesnt help. I've also just noticed that I cant pause or rewind live tv either, dont know if thats related. Somehow I've stuffed this all up that's for sure!
You're correct, I have no H band connectivity at all. Now what do I do?! Thanks for the help...

Agree but strange to be causing a channel 5 only failure if I'm reading izwizz's posts correctly.
I've since discovered that there are more channels missing, and I have no H Band connectivity! The chances of my satellite stuffing up at the exact time I reflash my box are rare I'd say so I've obviously done something somewhere in the settings.

All suggestions/help gratefully received!

Channel 5 HD 10964H 220005/6
If it was installation problem Within DISEQC
Tester It would be showing up as a faliure
28.2E Astra 2E/2F/2GHigh band H
The likehood is other channels Would be Effected
Yes they are, I just hadn't noticed. I've responded more fully on thread below. Thank you.

Likehood is l.n.b fault You could try different
Port on your l.n.b falling that you need to replace your l.n.b

Back