Wooshbuild infinity plugin issue

Hi fellow peeps, I have a wired issue and wondering if anyone has any pointers.

Flashed my Zgemmah2s with ATV6.3 and then the infinity online build. after installing infinity went through the remote controller setup and when I come to the initialise disk, the box crashes and reboots, I have tried several usb flash drives but still get the same issue. So to move forward I managed to select no on initialise disk and goes through fine ok at this point.

1) box reboots and all seems ok, channels appearing, bouquets are there, but i can’t find the Autobouquet maker, cross epg, and the CCCam 2.3.0 plugins.

even going through the screen menu and download plugins, can’t find it....thought the build would have had these installed as default.

is there a script I can run through the terminal to get these downloaded and installed? Or can someone point me in the correct location of the plugins just to make sure I aint going mad.....

grateful for any help in the matter

Softcams are in downliadable plugins after you install softcam feed 4.3 from resources at the top of the page
Autobouquetmaker is in plugins>extensions

Hi, ok will give it a re-try..silly question u mentioned resources from top of the page...on web page or menu remote? Sorry to be a numpty

The cams should be installed already check green button > red button > softcams see if you can remove them.
Autoboquetmaker is also installed menu > setup > reception > autobouquetmaker

Hummm, the only crash I got was when I tried to initiaise the usb disk when prompted so selected "No" instead.

Will reflash again and keep a careful note on the screen for any errors...

Hi fellow peeps, I have a wired issue and wondering if anyone has any pointers.

Flashed my Zgemmah2s with ATV6.3 and then the infinity online build. after installing infinity went through the remote controller setup and when I come to the initialise disk, the box crashes and reboots, I have tried several usb flash drives but still get the same issue. So to move forward I managed to select no on initialise disk and goes through fine ok at this point.

1) box reboots and all seems ok, channels appearing, bouquets are there, but i can’t find the Autobouquet maker, cross epg, and the CCCam 2.3.0 plugins.

even going through the screen menu and download plugins, can’t find it....thought the build would have had these installed as default.

is there a script I can run through the terminal to get these downloaded and installed? Or can someone point me in the correct location of the plugins just to make sure I aint going mad.....

grateful for any help in the matter
Same problem mate & for some time now had issues with this on several Open ATV's & now have just Flashed Open ATV 6.3 only & running a lot smoother. Not sure it is an issue with coding, plugins & the ATV updates. Still using the H2S & I am guessing Woosh has not updated infinity. Getting all the problems you were even when I made sure to do a complete fresh install.

Like I said it’s weird especially when Makido said he has done 3 today already without issues.

Don’t think I had these issues on 6.1, might have to try 6.1 and maybe 6.2 just to make sure as well..

thanks all for the help..

Same problem mate & for some time now had issues with this on several Open ATV's & now have just Flashed Open ATV 6.3 only & running a lot smoother. Not sure it is an issue with coding, plugins & the ATV updates. Still using the H2S & I am guessing Woosh has not updated infinity. Getting all the problems you were even when I made sure to do a complete fresh install.
Done the same thing with my upstairs box, open atv only, works well now, before that I was getting a few problems on infinity, which is a pity, because it had always been top quality before, currently running Grogbuild on my main box, I would rather not have the ABM scan every time it boots up, but its not that big of a deal, as its a great build overall.

done an h2h today just press no when it asks to initialise then when all done initialise your drive then and as for cams they are all there red button softcam panel the only one that isnt there is mgcamd and that in green button green again downloadable plugins then scroll to softcams or system plugins and mgcamd is in one of them the latest is 1.45

done an h2h today just press no when it asks to initialise then when all done initialise your drive then and as for cams they are all there red button softcam panel the only one that isnt there is mgcamd and that in green button green again downloadable plugins then scroll to softcams or system plugins and mgcamd is in one of them the latest is 1.45
ok good to know, Gray, maybe give that a try on the upstairs box.

My issue at the min is I have installed wooshbuild and openatv 6.2 now whenever my box restarts it comes up on the we are now going to set you box up screen press exit and its working any ideas

Like I said it’s weird especially when Makido said he has done 3 today already without issues.

Don’t think I had these issues on 6.1, might have to try 6.1 and maybe 6.2 just to make sure as well..

thanks all for the help..
So, reflashed again with 6.3 and then infinity..still the same issues mentioned in my first post.
cccam is installed under remove plugins, but nowhere to activate this...

reverted back to 6.1 and used Wooshbuild 7 to see if the box had issues, but hey Presto, no crashes on hard drive, mounted fine, swap file created and can record without issues. Plugins all installed by default and are visible and working fine, looks stable and all working fine on an old image......

will keep this image for now unless someone knows any better...

Back