wooshbuild infinity problem

topbeanie

ii have a brand new zgemma h2s with open atv 6.1 tried to put ifinity on it but the box keeps looping between 50 to 00 & back again i can see infinity on screen with a blue circle spinning all the time cant seem to get out of it switched box on & off but keeps booting up the same. hope i have not bricked a brand new box

if you are using whoosh your better asking in their support thread
its in the stickies of this sub forum

Your best off flashing with openatv6.2 then putting wooshbuild infinity on have you followed the guide correctly to how it says you won't brick it not easy to brick those boxes lol

Your best off flashing with openatv6.2 then putting wooshbuild infinity on have you followed the guide correctly to how it says you won't brick it not easy to brick those boxes lol
thanks i will give it a try i always used usb with wooshbuild on them with no problems, but this time various usbs wont work on it so tried this new way instead

many have problems flashing via usb, its a straight forward process IF the usb is prepared properly before hand, IF one usb doesn't work try a 2nd but IF you need to try more than 2 I'd say your going wrong somewhere as Zgemma's are no more fussy or harder to flash than any other box. ATV 6.2 base image then WB Infinity is your easiest option if your not into tinkering setting these things up yourself.

Last edited:
thanks put on openatv 6.2 & got it to flash thanks again

many have problems flashing via usb, its a straight forward process IF the usb is prepared properly before hand, IF one usb doesn't work try a 2nd but IF you need to try more than 2 I'd say your going wrong somewhere as Zgemma's are no more fussy or harder to flash than any other box. ATV 6.2 base image then WB Infinity is your easiest option if your not into tinkering setting these things up yourself.
thanks put on atv 6.2 needed to give usb a wiggle around then worked

Back