WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity softcam

nv3m

Hi,

I just reflashed my box and now running WB infinity.

- when flashing the box i didnt see it ask for my line, im pretty sure it used to before. Regardless i used the importer to add the line via usb using the newcamd,list file.

but i cant seem to see the softcam panel option so cant check its selected on the correct one. Anyone know how i can see that.

Also on the previous version of WB you could see which tuner it was comin from on the bottom when changing channels such as A,B,C, is it possible to get that view back ?

There are no softcams due to openatv messing about with settings etc, you need to install your own manually from the resources section at the top

Ahh That would explain why I couldn't see it. Any idea which one is suitable for a z Gemma box.

Ahh That would explain why I couldn't see it. Any idea which one is suitable for a z Gemma box.
There's 20 different zgemma models
Also some are 4K and need certain softcams while others aren't.
And it depends what type of lines you are trying to open? - CWS lines?
Oscam?
CCcam? N lines?

Another quick question if any one can help. Like I expect to see like the sports section under the sports tab, but all of it is appearing under the all channels, anyway to fix that

Attachments

• 15594047643242259585443833284763.jpg
    15594047643242259585443833284763.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 54
Another quick question if any one can help. Like I expect to see like the sports section under the sports tab, but all of it is appearing under the all channels, anyway to fix that

So there's nothing in sports/kids/movies?

You need to set autobouquetmaker to create sections, not one main bouquet

Press next and should change heading what skin you using try changing skin if tabs not working go to menu plugins wb configeration change skin or menu plugins green to download plugins then skins and download either sly q skin or sly wb HD skin

Back