WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity softcam

Atv says use 1.35 do you have that and has the cam been setup and on autostart<sometimes box may need a reboot
Says it works on 6.2 and 6.3

I think mgcamd 1.35 is for ARM boxes but mgcamd in feeds should be fine. Did you transfer the mg_cfg file or was it installed with cam? Try the mg_cfg file in willo's toolkit WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit.

Goto softcams and lines and you should see mg_cfg send that to usr/keys.

I think mgcamd 1.35 is for ARM boxes but mgcamd in feeds should be fine. Did you transfer the mg_cfg file or was it installed with cam? Try the mg_cfg file in willo's toolkit WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit.

Goto softcams and lines and you should see mg_cfg send that to usr/keys.
Ive been using the mg_cfg file my provider supplied when i got the line. Just tried the willos but it doesnt seem to have made a difference. Everything was working fine till i did this software update last night so maybe something was changed then.

I’ve set a box up yesterday using this method and all is good using 1.45 Mgcamd so it’s either the line not entered correctly definitely in usr/keys newcamd list. You updated provider files checked net id! You getting 1-5

Im having the same issue. I have the new softcam panel in setup > decryption & parental > softcam setup. I can see ive got mgcam 1.45c-r0 installed so i have my softcam set to mgcam. I have my newcamd.list file in usr/keys but i just cant get any channels to clear. Tried restarting softcam and restarting the box but cant get my channels back.

Im stumped. Something in the updates i did last night have messed things up.
Someone as just said the same this morning to me so it must be a open atv issue I’m guessing

I’ve set a box up yesterday using this method and all is good using 1.45 Mgcamd so it’s either the line not entered correctly definitely in usr/keys newcamd list. You updated provider files checked net id! You getting 1-5
The issue is definitely softcam related. Autobouquetsmaker scans succesfully and FTA channels working fine. The line was working fine on mgcamd1.45 with the new softcam panel before i updated on saturday night. Ive just done updates on my H2H now and have the same issue with that too. Also my H2H has a line from a different provider so we can rule out suppplier issues.

Update: flashed OpenATV 6.2 nightly from 2019-06-08 (saturday) and selected "backup,flash,restore all" - channels are clearing now.

Should mention i didnt need to do anything after it rebooted. The line was entered correctly already. Going to try flashing wooshbuild and then doing another update to see if its been fixed in last nights build.

Last edited:
Really having problems with clean install still.
Have done fresh installs of WB and now GB but neither work.
Was setup previously with newcamd.list and mgcam but now this doesn't work on either when freshly installed.
Can anyone suggest a way of installing a working build today? Feels like OpenATV and the builds have died :/
Many thanks.

Really having problems with clean install still.
Have done fresh installs of WB and now GB but neither work.
Was setup previously with newcamd.list and mgcam but now this doesn't work on either when freshly installed.
Can anyone suggest a way of installing a working build today? Feels like OpenATV and the builds have died :/
Many thanks.

Did you put the line back in after flashing?
The softcams all install correctly using grogbuild but you still need the line in newcamd.list in usr/keys folder, then restart mgcamd softcam

Did you put the line back in after flashing?
The softcams all install correctly using grogbuild but you still need the line in newcamd.list in usr/keys folder, then restart mgcamd softcam

Yes absolutely certain the line is correct and in the right location.
Cam restarted, box rebooted but unable to get any channels on either WB or GB :/
Run out of options now...

Yes absolutely certain the line is correct and in the right location.
Cam restarted, box rebooted but unable to get any channels on either WB or GB :/
Run out of options now...
Can you get ch4 and ch5?
if not, you need to scan for channels
if still not, the cable isn't connected.
If after you can get these 2, restarting mgcam doesn't clear the channels, the line has probably expired

Yes we get C4 amd C5.
Line is recent and should be active.
I'll ask supplier if there are issues but doubt there is as I have a couple from him without issues.
Thanks for the pointers though.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
"Somebody" cocked up the line they were using :flushed: I've hit "it" with a spanner and we're good again... for a while..
Sincerely appreciate your kind help guys (y)

Yes we get C4 amd C5.
Line is recent and should be active.
I'll ask supplier if there are issues but doubt there is as I have a couple from him without issues.
Thanks for the pointers though.
been having the same problems just been told to go to Filezilla and put your line into etc
I scrolled down found cc. cam installed line and all up and running now

I kept a copy of the keys folder as there is no newcamd in the keys folder and used flash fxp to transfer the whole folder then inserted my line into the newcamd file.

Back