WooshBuild Wooshbuild Infinity still about?

pricklyEd

I was last on these forums early 2019 for Zgemma H7S loaded OpenATV 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity.

Decided it was time to update so had a look at the site onto WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

I was surprised to see that it said “Not open for further replies.”.

So is WB Infinity still being updated/supported? If not then what is the way forward?

Many thanks in advance.

I was last on these forums early 2019 for Zgemma H7S loaded OpenATV 6.2 and Wooshbuild Infinity.

Decided it was time to update so had a look at the site onto WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes

So is WB Infinity still being updated/supported? If not then what is the way forward?

Many thanks in advance.
Yes you can still install WBI.
It's only that support thread that is closed

Many thanks in advance.
you can still ask for support, the thread is closed so it didn't get too big with lots of different issues, now if you have an issue you start a new thread in the all builds forum. Makes life easier for all

Hi guys. Thanks for your replies. Will go ahead and give it a go with OpenAtv 6.4 and WBI.
Hope it goes well. If not I'll be back here :cry:

will there be more updates on the wooshbuild does anyone know its fantastic on my h9s wondering will be updated and maintained by dev

will there be more updates on the wooshbuild does anyone know its fantastic on my h9s wondering will be updated and maintained by dev
wooshbuild infinity installs the latest plugins when installed so should be upto date, needs very little updating to the build. I don't think it's atv 6.5 or above ready though so best to still to using on 6.4

Hi Guys, I need a little help please. I have been running OpenATV 6.2 with Wosshbuild infinity for quite a while and had to reflash a few days ago and flashed with 6.4 and Infinity. Now I cant see my recordings (used to use EPG then green, but that no longer works). Anybody have any ideas please? Appreciate any help.

Hi Guys, I need a little help please. I have been running OpenATV 6.2 with Wosshbuild infinity for quite a while and had to reflash a few days ago and flashed with 6.4 and Infinity. Now I cant see my recordings (used to use EPG then green, but that no longer works). Anybody have any ideas please? Appreciate any help.
I am running the same as you
to see recordings I press file list and you should see them.

Back