Wooshbuild Infinity USB Cam Importer

snellyboi

Hi All, DESPERATE need of help!!!! I've flashed my Zgemma H2s to openatv 6.3 and added he highly impressive Wooshbuild infinity, done through webif, I've installed all updates and I'm still with the same dilemma, initialising my hard drive crashes the box, that no big deal as it was inititialised on wooshbuild 7 but the BIG Problem I have is trying to add my line, whether the USB is in or not, I go to portal, wb config, then USB cam importer, upon selecting this option it crashes the box everytime rendering me unable to, I've tried to flash to openatv 6.2 but the box won't perform it..... Is there a fix for this or an alternative way to add my line.... PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE HELP!

If your storage media has been initialised before, it shouldn't need doing again.
I don't think the cam importer has worked since ATV changed the paths.
You will need to copy your line over using windows network or FTP.

If your storage media has been initialised before, it shouldn't need doing again.
I don't think the cam importer has worked since ATV changed the paths.
You will need to copy your line over using windows network or FTP.
OK There is hope! At the risk of sounding dense could you possibly give me a step by step walk through on how please? I've only ever flashed it.... Be very much appreciated

I only use ViX so without having ATV running I will struggle to tell you what goes where and what cam to use.

If your line is a cws line it goes in newcamd.list in usr.keys folder
If it begins with N or C it goes in cccam.cfg in etc folder

Yes, you empty that file, and re-type it via remote. The easier way is to get your supplier to provide your line in the ccam format, rather than just a line of text.

Also as it's a sat problem, I'm moving to the sat section.

Back