WooshBuild wooshbuild infinity

gray1313

TK Veteran
hi just wandering if things have been fixed in infinity like the cam importer and also the softcams has wooshman added them yet as i need to update my open atv but dont realy want to till infinity is sorted thanks from gray

Evening, I have a I55 plus & loaded Infinity but can only get Metrix skin, have tried menu but doesn't show any other skins, I have tried a reload of Infinity & selected Sky Q skin but still not working. any help accepted.

Menu plugins wb configeration and go to change skin and box will reboot to download skins plugins green to download plugins then skins and look for skin you want download it then it will go into wb configeration change skin and should be in there

I'm having problems with wooshbuild infinity, disappearing hdd , time and date changing to May , not rebooting on command have to force reboot, got the hdd back with software update changed skin to default but now everything is working my time on front says 00!! I do have to reflash this box quite regulary is it better to wait a while till some of the problems are sorted out in the above threads? Before flash!!!

do you get the same plugins like you get on infinity i have vm on my h2h but also use the all4one plugin for iptv on my box as well

Menu plugins wb configeration and go to change skin and box will reboot to download skins plugins green to download plugins then skins and look for skin you want download it then it will go into wb configeration change skin and should be in there
Thanks Baz all sorted.

There is a new softcam 6.0 which works
With Cccam pro includes CCcam 2.3.8
Only works with open a.t.v 6.3 May be
Wooshman will reconfigure the cam importer
To fix all the changes open a.t.v have brought in

Hi Linesman, do you know is it okay to refresh my I55 PLUS boxes with ATV 6.3 & will WB Infinity work okay once done. Have had loads of issues previously when reflashing boxes & at moment all working great bar a few EPG's missing.

Back