wooshbuild infinity

timman758

Hello guys , i have old zgemma 2s, i have been trying to flash with infinity,
now 6.0 atv loads fine

but once i load infinty i get to the inisialise harddrive / usb , and as soon as i try i just faults , then reboots box.
this has happened with several different usb , also diffent hardives and even 2s and h2s boxes.
is there anyway to get this to work or is ther any new software which works better for this box

Skip that part and initialise usb after you've completed rest of setup ideally you need open atv 6.4 then unfinity

ok i try 6.4
as when i skipped previously then tried to initialise after in whooshbuild , it still just crashes then reboots

Why dont you just flash Grogbuild freerange, great build with all the plug ins you will need already included with the build.

last time i tried grog build , same thing happened , i refused to recgonise the usb , say fault with usb , then just reboots , but usb and hardrives are all fine

Hi there i just reloaded grogbuild on the 2s.
Have went through all procedure to load.
Now i just have grogbuild freerange boot logo .
But box wont respond ..
Goes through boot up
Gets 100%
Clock comes on
But then just crashes on this screen

it had atv 6.2 on it before i grog build on top.
Thought i was getting somwhere till end.
Then box just froze on grogbuild boot logo

Personal option I would just use open a.t.v
On a 2s reciever As there very slow Just add
only the plugin you need

You have probably made an error during the flashing of the box, as no one else is reporting any problems regarding grog freerange, you didnt say if you put a freshly formatted usb into the box before flashing grogbuild freerange.

Hi there it my 500 gb external drive.
Which i had freshly initialized.
But also tried 16gb philips stick .
Goes all way through loading takes for ever.
But at the end i only have grogbuild boot logo.
Tried on both my zgemma 2s happens on both

Well this is my problem.
When installing the new software for example
Wb infinity . When using the wizard it just crashed when u get to the usb / hardrive section.
If i try skip and then initialize in app it also crashes...

There.is a fault when you try to initialize
Your u.s.b needs looked at by Wooshman
Had the same problem recently

There.is a fault when you try to initialize
Your u.s.b needs looked at by Wooshman
Had the same problem recently
its definitly strange , as i had previously loade wb infinty in lots of 2s boxes and had zero issues, but now its just nightmare to load....
funny thing is all the boxes which i had previously loaded wb infinty into are all working perfectly..
but i guess as these boxes are getting old , no one is writing software for them now.

Try flashing openatv right through to end and then initialize hdd,then go to flash again using blue button then add infinity.No need to do hdd again.

Back