WooshBuild Wooshbuild issue with loading icon

Pedro1803

Hello all,

Can anybody help with this please? For some reason having changed nothing & everything is working fine with no problems, I'm running the Wooshbuild OpenATV & have done for sometime but recently the default blue loading icon keeps spinning for a few seconds then goes off & it is continuously doing this almost every 30 seconds! It's driving me nuts! The channel does not freeze but if I select a menu option there is a bit of a delay but then continues as normal until the spinner kicks in again

you dont say what box try menu/etup/recording and timeshift/timeshift settings and disable (automatically start timeshift after) green to saveand restart box

how full is your usb stick?

What version of wooshbuild are you running?

What box are you using?

Sorry, its a Vu Solo2 running 6.2 wooshbuild. No USB its linked to my NAS box for storage/epg & picons etc... I will have a look at the timeshift settings when I get home. Thanks for the help so far

you dont say what box try menu/etup/recording and timeshift/timeshift settings and disable (automatically start timeshift after) green to saveand restart box

Hi, I've checked this and it's already disabled. Anything else I could try? Thanks

Back