Wooshbuild Issue

ineedhelp

I am having a few issues:
1 - trying to initialise my HD using Wooshbuild, just getting the blue screen restart. (I have initialised it via going into Open ATV rather than using the wizard set up - which worked) - Is there an issue the Open ATV or the Infinity software at the moment?

2 - trying to apply my provider script via webif, I am not getting passed the 'Downloading epg...' message. I have looked into the EPG importer and it is showing no sources at all (only rytec etc. ones are there prior to running my script, once running all disappear.

Can anyone point me in the right direction - Thanks

1 - trying to initialise my HD using Wooshbuild, just getting the blue screen restart. (I have initialised it via going into Open ATV rather than using the wizard set up - which worked) - Is there an issue the Open ATV or the Infinity software at the moment?

2 - trying to apply my provider script via webif, I am not getting passed the 'Downloading epg...' message. I have looked into the EPG importer and it is showing no sources at all (only rytec etc. ones are there prior to running my script, once running all disappear.

1) Try a different HDD or USB.
2) flash grogbuild freerange

I had to use jedi to get mine to load two weeks ago.

are there any "skin" screenshots for Grogg build ? The main reason I came back to Enigma is the excellent Sky WB skin in whoosh.
Same skins will work on grogs. That skin was built by chabs for wooshbuild. Both use avt firmware

Okay, it seemed the issue was with my provider, and they have now fixed at their end...

...thank you for your input guys.

But something good has come out of this, the 'Grogbuild' was pretty easy and straight forward (never used before). Simply by running the Grogbuild script line via Webif, it done the whole procedure of setting everything up without the need to download any images, great stuff, well worth a look to anyone who is using Whooshbuild. Only problem encountered was trying to get the URL's for my providers (which I didn't need in the end, as I could skip the question and simply apply my script code as I usually apply via webif at the end of the installation)...

...Also, I know its not, but the picture seems sharper, lol

Back