Wooshbuild & Mgcam

Shabbs

Hi

Since updating to Wooshbuild 4.01 it won't clear using mccamd 1.38r1 and am forced to use cccamd 2.3.0 which isn't the preferred cam for my provider and is quite glitchy nor will it allow me to download another cam on my zgemma star 2s, any thoughts or advice appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi

Since updating to Wooshbuild 4.01 it won't clear using mccamd 1.38r1 and am forced to use cccamd 2.3.0 which isn't the preferred cam for my provider and is quite glitchy nor will it allow me to download another cam on my zgemma star 2s, any thoughts or advice appreciated.

Cheers.

Hi Shabbs,

Have you tried deleting the ccam line using a ftp such as filezilla and then changing the mgcamd line info?

Hi

Cheers.

Nothing has been changed regarding cams in the new V4.001 version to the previous versions.
If it ran previously on mgcamd 1.38r it should still do so.

Testing now.
I have converted to CWS= format and running it via mgcamd 1.38r1.
It runs but does have some glitching which i suspect is the server connection !
It also disconnected which again points to poor server connection.
I will send it back in this format for you to use and suggest you copy to your hdd usb and then you can reinstall just by using the cam importer plugin any time you need to reinstall.
Delete the old line format and paste the info into a newly created newcamd.list file

open softcam panel, press blue, download/install mgcamd1.38

if you have no softcam panel, this is because you have no softcams installed, in this case (from a blank screen) press green, press green again, choose softcams and install mgcamd1.38 ftom there, this will then create the softcam panel for you to start/stop cams etc

Hi I don't have mgcamd softcam on the list to download it's not on there see pic that's all I have showing using wooshbuild open atv 6.32

Attachments

• 15566383133901327565101382406081.jpg
    15566383133901327565101382406081.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
Hi I don't have mgcamd softcam on the list to download it's not on there see pic that's all I have showing using wooshbuild open atv 6.32

This is because you are using an ARM processor box? - 4K boxes can't use mgcamd lines on openatv
you either use oscam or CCcam

Back