Wooshbuild - not enough space error!!

akhlaq768

Currently getting the following error message when running the wooshbuild on the h2h

"Not enough free space on /hdd !!
You need at least 300mb free space "

How can I resolve this ?

Sounds like you don't have a storage device initialized and / or correct file paths for recordings/ timeshift.

If you disable recording / timeshift / epg then no you won't need one otherwise you will need one.

Just use the same usb you are using to install wooshbuild? Then disable all when fully installed.

Ste- just been fixed
I used the formatting software within the download section on this forum and then tried the same USB and it worked with no erro
Thanks again ste

Cool.... you will be able to turn features off once it is fully installed now :)

Currently getting the following error message when running the wooshbuild on the h2h

"Not enough free space on /hdd !!
You need at least 300mb free space "

How can I resolve this ?
i had the same issue and followed your advice and used SDformatter and opted NO on set up ....thank you very much....paul

Ste- just been fixed
I used the formatting software within the download section on this forum and then tried the same USB and it worked with no erro
Thanks again ste
Could you link me up with this software download mate? I'm having same problem here and I've got my c line waiting to give a trial run!

Tried reformatting my usb and installing whooshbuild...still stopping me at this friggin 300mb memory stuff? I bet it's something stupid that's stopping this installation...starting with me! :(

Tried reformatting my usb and installing whooshbuild...still stopping me at this friggin 300mb memory stuff? I bet it's something stupid that's stopping this installation...starting with me! :(

You haven't told us anything about your problem - box, error message, HDD size, what you have tried to fix it, etc.
All you have done is ask for some software on an old dead thread. If you want more help, why not start a thread of your own explaining as mch detail as possible what your exact problem is, in the section for your specific box, and we should be able to help you out

You haven't told us anything about your problem - box, error message, HDD size, what you have tried to fix it, etc.
All you have done is ask for some software on an old dead thread. If you want more help, why not start a thread of your own explaining as mch detail as possible what your exact problem is, in the section for your specific box, and we should be able to help you out
Finally got it working...now next problem is I have a c line to install on my box...but all I seem to have are oscsm_atv and mg_cfg.....I'm looking at a YouTube video and it says I need to install it on my ccam? I have no ccam in my keys box?

Back