Wooshbuild Openatv update7.1

toe471

Hi guys!

I'm trying to update my Zgemma H2S to the latest version of Openatv 7.1 going through the wooshbiuld process but im getting a blue error screen after the bit where we download the file (opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk) at the videowizard bit?

Straight after i enter the file download it gives me this message that it can't open the file usr//lib/enigma2/python/boxbrandingtest.pyo ?

Is the wooshbuild this process still working?

Hi guys!

I'm trying to update my Zgemma H2S to the latest version of Openatv 7.1 going through the wooshbiuld process but im getting a blue error screen after the bit where we download the file (opkg install http://wbuildx.co.uk/setup.ipk) at the videowizard bit?

Straight after i enter the file download it gives me this message that it can't open the file usr//lib/enigma2/python/boxbrandingtest.pyo ?

Is the wooshbuild this process still working?
You can't use wooshbuild on openatv 7.
6.4 is the highest you can go to if you want to use WB

Ah rite ok......we learn something new each day lol

Whats my best bet to do now do you think? Try grogbuild or use a complete image?

Ah rite ok......we learn something new each day lol

Whats my best bet to do now do you think? Try grogbuild or use a complete image?
What is the box used for?
Freesat and IPTV?
Probably better to use Grogbuild or plain openatv, Grogbuild only uses atv 6.4, no higher versions, if you want to use atv 7 or above you can't use any build, grog, woosh etc you have to use plain atv

Yeh i use it for free sky channels so uncertain wats the easiest option to do?

Ive not updated openatv for a while now so i thought this morning get newest file and go from there, i could use the the openatv 7.1 but not sure how the sky image, abm, epg importer etc are installed on?

Yeh i use it for free sky channels so uncertain wats the easiest option to do?

Ive not updated openatv for a while now so i thought this morning get newest file and go from there, i could use the the openatv 7.1 but not sure how the sky image, abm, epg importer etc are installed on?
If it's been working fine, you don't have to update it just for the sake of updating it.
It's not likely to make anything better.

You won't have the skins you have in wooshbuild if you use openatv 7

You'll still get the same channels and EPG but the skin (background) will be slightly different

Thanks for the info mate!

I more concerned about keeping ABM and EPG importer updated, after a while the openatv stops the app updates :(

Thanks for the info mate!

I more concerned about keeping ABM and EPG importer updated, after a while the openatv stops the app updates :(
As mentioned above by @Abu Baniaz you can use the newest image and keep EPG importer, ABM and the same skins as used on wooshbuild so it should look and feel the same as before

Back