Wooshbuild prgramme info

When looking through channel lists in the bouquets on wooshbuild is there any way to add the full programme descreption information for what is playing on the channel at present as only have information for what is on next and later.

Bit annoying as you have to zap into the channels in the bouquets and then check current programme info by pressing epg

When looking through channel lists in the bouquets on wooshbuild is there any way to add the full programme descreption information for what is playing on the channel at present as only have information for what is on next and later.

Bit annoying as you have to zap into the channels in the bouquets and then check current programme info by pressing epg
Press the epg button

Press the epg button

Yeah I know that you can get it through epg button but it doesn't work if you are watching something in one bouquet but want to check current programme info for channels in other bouquets which is a bit irritating having to keep switching channels to get the progamme info. Used to be now and next on vix image but on wooshbuild it is next and later. Just thought there may have been a config setting that you could change.

Yeah I know that you can get it through epg button but it doesn't work if you are watching something in one bouquet but want to check current programme info for channels in other bouquets which is a bit irritating having to keep switching channels to get the progamme info. Used to be now and next on vix image but on wooshbuild it is next and later. Just thought there may have been a config setting that you could change.
Have you got a usb in the box to store the epg data.Flash memory is no big enough

Just flipping through the channel list its only now and next unless you use the epg button. There is a way to do it but depends whet firmware/build is on the box

On my epg it shows all info for the bouquet I'm in.
If I want to look at the previous or next bouquet I press the PREV or NEXT button.
I think that's what they're there for

Depending on skin current info should be at the top of channel selection screen next on the right

Using the virgin skin and mine has channel info at the top of the screen but no progamme description it just has programme description for next and later at the right hand side.

Depending on skin current info should be at the top of channel selection screen next on the right

Using the virgin skin and mine has channel info at the top of the screen but no progamme description it just has programme description for next and later at the right hand side.

Can you grab a screen shot of what you mean

This screen here usually has programme information for current programme at the top left
20200629_150415.jpg

You might just have corrupt epg data. Menu, set,epg, load/save/delete choose delete epg then re run how you populate epg and check again.

If still the same is it the same for all channels?

You could try default skin to see if it shows there to see of it's a skin or epg issue.

You might just have corrupt epg data. Menu, set,epg, load/save/delete choose delete epg then re run how you populate epg and check again.

If still the same is it the same for all channels?

You could try default skin to see if it shows there to see of it's a skin or epg issue.

Will maybe try and change the skin as I was using vix image previously all set up the same and it only changed when I changed to wooshbuild with the virgin skin

That isn't the epg
That's the screen that comes up when you press TV button.
There's an EPG button.
Press this instead
If I press TV button I get same as you with next and later
View attachment 52367

On the same channel if I press EPG I get this
View attachment 52368
You have current information above aswel on tv button he doesn't so something is not correct with his setup. Are you using chabs vm skin?

You have current information above aswel on tv button he doesn't so something is not correct with his setup. Are you using chabs vm skin?

I'm using the skin installed with Grogbuild, no idea who's it was before that but i'm comfortable in it

I know that isn't epg but it is the programme description that is missing from the top left that I was asking about and if it can be added at all.

It's probably a setting in EPG setup although I don't use the same skin as you so not sure

Back