WooshBuild Wooshbuild problem

Chess010

TK Supporter
I am having problems trying to reflash and install wooshbuild infinity on my zgemma h2s. I had issues with crashing etc for no reason and so decided to reinstall and change at same time from openatv6.1 to 6.3 however am now having further issues as cannot get wooshbuild to install and I then found that external drive had possible problems and could not initialise .the box crashes and displays the following error.
What should I do now. Have tried reflashing with openatv 6.1 but and getting failures still. I have put in small flash drive in the hope that it’s a fault of my external drive but am still not installing ,but that is strange in itself as it was working fine until I tried to do this fix for box crashing.when trying with just a usb stick am getting lots of warnings when extracting archive entry and cannot creates/media/hdd/Picon etc
Please help as soon as possible with what I should try next.see attached photo of crash log

Attachments

• B398C048-3AA5-43AD-BAB8-B48B4BD62EF6.jpeg
    B398C048-3AA5-43AD-BAB8-B48B4BD62EF6.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 31
Format the usb in the laptop/pc, choose FAT32
then put it in the box and initialise it before you do anything else
menu>setup>system>storage devices>click on usb>then press red to initialise

During the Wooshbuild installation, when asked do you wish to initialise your USB or hard disk say NO, as otherwise you will get that blue screen error message.

Managed to get it working but a lot of the time if I exit from a plugin the box crashes and then sticks for quite a while at 50 and sometimes it crashes and shows log of error something about twisted python it seems to eventually restart but it seems to jusmp from 50 tonthen working no gradual change from up to 60 70 80 etc and then working ok
If I then shut down and restart still get this start up which is unusual and box is unstable and this is with reflash Ed box 6.2 openatv and wooshbuild infinity so not sure how to get it more stable. Any ideas?

Managed to get it working but a lot of the time if I exit from a plugin the box crashes and then sticks for quite a while at 50 and sometimes it crashes and shows log of error something about twisted python it seems to eventually restart but it seems to jusmp from 50 tonthen working no gradual change from up to 60 70 80 etc and then working ok
If I then shut down and restart still get this start up which is unusual and box is unstable and this is with reflash Ed box 6.2 openatv and wooshbuild infinity so not sure how to get it more stable. Any ideas?
Try flashing with latest OpenATV 6.3 stable version and insert formatted USB in rear but do NOT initialise it during WooshBuild installation. On completion press BLUE on Remote, Harddisk, Initialisaton. Also check your HDMI cable is working OK, and try with a different HDMI slot in TV. I had similar re-booting issues with a non-working HDMI slot in the TV. In EPG-Importer Configuration set 'Start import after booting up' to 'never'.
In the last week I flashed several Zgemma boxes (H2H, H5.2S, H3.2TC) with OpenATV 6.3, then installed WooshBuild Infinity with SkyWB Skin. Apart from the USB Initialiation issue all installed and work perfectly.

Last edited:
it's probably a skin problem if it's crashing and sticking at 49-50 on reboot
what skin is in use?
try changing the skin in plugins menu

Try flashing with latest OpenATV 6.3 stable version and insert formatted USB in rear but do NOT initialise it during WooshBuild installation. On completion press BLUE on Remote, Harddisk, Initialisaton. Also check your HDMI cable is working OK, and try with a different HDMI slot in TV. I had similar re-booting issues with a non-working HDMI slot in the TV. In EPG-Importer Configuration set 'Start import after booting up' to 'never'.
In the last week I flashed several Zgemma boxes (H2H, H5.2S, H3.2TC) with OpenATV 6.3, then installed WooshBuild Infinity with SkyWB Skin. Apart from the USB Initialiation issue all installed and work perfectly.
I did try openatv 6.3 but had problems with it sticking around 49 or 50 so went back to 6.2 .i flash with usb in front holding power buttons for 15seconds and it then flashes.does it matter if done on front or rear on zgemma h2s? I use VM skin

it's probably a skin problem if it's crashing and sticking at 49-50 on reboot
what skin is in use?
try changing the skin in plugins menu
I use vm skin should I use another and if so what recommend. Am reluctant to alter at present as have had so many problems taking up a lot of time to try get working again but it is unstable at present

I reflashed again this time from the rear rather than the front of zgemma box h2s and it was running ok but then when I downloaded a couple of plugins got some sort of error stating full. Is there some way of clearing internal box or making it larger or are images getting too large for zgemma h2s to be able to work properly
I have a external drive fitted and openvix 6.3 and wooshbuild with default sky skin installed. Are some builds and images smaller than others or is something not cleared from box?
It has now crashed again and cannot restart at moment

Hi All, Having similarissues with a H2S box. I have flashed my box with Open ATV versions 6.2 and 6.3 and get to the internet set up and then it stops before going on to the wooshbuild set up.Whats going on, and are there any versions out there that will run through the whole set up, or am I missing something simple here

When your box is flashed with openATV 6.3 you will see the Video Wizard on your TV screen. DON'T PRESS ANYTHING! At this point STOP using the remote and click the link below for the WooshBuild Infinity step-by-step installation instructions:
WooshBuild Infinity - For ALL Enigma2 boxes
In your web browser type the Box IP Address and it will open Webif in your browser. Login as root and type in and run the command from above guide to install WooshBuild Infinity.

sorry perhaps should have said that when I tried flashing my box a few days ago I lost all of the info on the box. Since then I have struggled to reload anything. I know a pre requisite is open ATV but am I missing anything else before this will set up. Have tried your solution earlier and no joy. Not sure about the box IP is this in Putty?

sorry perhaps should have said that when I tried flashing my box a few days ago I lost all of the info on the box. Since then I have struggled to reload anything. I know a pre requisite is open ATV but am I missing anything else before this will set up. Have tried your solution earlier and no joy. Not sure about the box IP is this in Putty?
To find IP Address on flashed box, press MENU on remote, select Information, select Network, 2nd line from top shows the box IP Address, something like 192.168.x.xx

I would start again
Load openatv 6.3 onto a usb stick and then flash onto box once flashed
I would look up wooshbuild infinity installation method as listed on this website
Note once openatv is installed do not press anything
All the info is on this site but best to not install usb stick into box until after wooshbuild installed as that can cause problems just select no at that point where asks to install external usb or drive
It is really straight forward

Back