WooshBuild wooshbuild setup

Sirius

hi all just trying to setup wooshbuild infinity, my computer is connected to the box and on the right side of the screen on the remote I cant see the terminal to type root ? HELP

It's on the left hand side at bottom if not there if you have putty you can use putty the send the infinity command over to yo your box

sorry for intrusion but I put new woosh on last night, had no cams but got them in resourses installed them but cannot get my line working I have a cws tred n cam, mg amd cc no luck I cant figure it out

yes, ive always been on ipab and only justmoved off it took my time moving because I was worried about not being able to do it, tried to get hubby to help but he is even more clueless than me I can manage basics but im stuck now

Ye connected ok just odd, managed to get the command to the box using putty now can’t get the line to work all the note pad things are missing apart from cccam ? And if I press the blue button there’s no cam starter scratching my head ?

Did you just install it over woosh or did you have to reflash a base arc?
I did both started off with wooshbuild so did inline update then tried again from scratch. Dsayers helped as much as he could yesterday but to no avail so I just went with grogbuild until woosh has a look at the feeds

Hi I have infinity on my box and downloaded softcams 4.3 but it’s not working the cams don’t seem to work is this install something different as I don’t remember that command
Thats to put infinity onto your box mate I use vix and willobuild softcam working on there use infinity on my iptv box so can't say about softcam feeds

I did both started off with wooshbuild so did inline update then tried again from scratch. Dsayers helped as much as he could yesterday but to no avail so I just went with grogbuild until woosh has a look at the feeds
Thanks for reply, sorry for all questions I’m a bit of a novice at this, when I put atv 6.2 on there was no cam feeds so if I
hi sorry for all questions I’m a novice at this when I put openatv 6.2 I noticed it had no cams in it so would I not run into same problems with grogsbuild (I really am a novice)

Thanks for reply, sorry for all questions I’m a bit of a novice at this, when I put atv 6.2 on there was no cam feeds so if I

hi sorry for all questions I’m a novice at this when I put openatv 6.2 I noticed it had no cams in it so would I not run into same problems with grogsbuild (I really am a novice)
I didn't I think the problem lies somewhere in infinity softcam feeds not with grogbuild as they are two different builds

I didn't I think the problem lies somewhere in infinity softcam feeds not with grogbuild as they are two different builds
Ok so do I need to put it back to basics by putting atv6.2 on first then grogsbuild? , or just put grogs over woosh?just trying to get it clear in my head and is grogsbuild on here somewhere

Back