wooshbuild v5 problem

your provider might not be happy with his url on here..................you might want to edit/remove your image...........

not sure what you mean but people have been helping you on here? also, my post was to help you and your providers url from being plastered on the internet.............

the members have helped you update your box to the lastest image.........you seem have an issue with setting up your IPTV.

Speak to your provider? Or a provider that supports E2 properly. Personally I use XC plugin alongside editor or a similar plugin so the IPTV is in the bouquets.

maybe try suls, jedi, etc

not sure what you mean but people have been helping you on here? also, my post was to help you and your providers url from being plastered on the internet.............

the members have helped you update your box to the lastest image.........you seem have an issue with setting up your IPTV.

Speak to your provider? Or a provider that supports E2 properly. Personally I use XC plugin alongside editor or a similar plugin so the IPTV is in the bouquets.

maybe try suls, jedi, etc

That's not what I meant. Everyone has helped me and I really appreciate that. Please don't take my post the wrong way.

What I meant is that its a bit pointless posting any log files or error messages here since they all seem to contain personal information. Best to just keep it for private messages.

Back