Wooshbuild v7 Helppp

ok i have got picture on now . but when box is rebooting i get message on box saying "usb update" , then it boots ok but when i chenge channels i get message on screen saying " creating hardlink to timeshift file failed , the fileshift on your timeshift device does not support hardlinks . make sure its formatted in EXT 1 , 2 and 3 . what does this mean and how do i stop it appearing . thanks
sort your usb out red button /plugins/mount manager/ and it needs setting to media/hdd/ then red again/plugins/swap manager and that needs setting to swapplace---media/hdd/swapfile then swap size----255or 256mb then yellow to tick box then red to activate and it should turn green. then go to setup/epg/settings/and make sure top line epg location is set to media/hdd then menue setup /service searching/autobouqetmaker/then scroll down to start scan hope this helps

The reason you were seeing USB / UPDT with that USB stick in is because the box was telling you there is a image on the USB stick and you can flash from it if you want to. When you removed it the box no longer sees the image on it. If you look on that USB stick you will see a zgemma folder. This is what it was finding.

ive set bouquetmaker up and epg but in version 6 it used to say daily for scan now they say always am I missing summet or is it nothing to worry about because my channels are all fine thanks from gray

Hi just tried to flash to wb7 and it just says boot then switches on as normal. Any ideas. I have followed the instructions down to a tee. Using a h2h. Had a WB6. Flashed online to atv 6.1 and installed Chabs skin via ftp.

Hi im showing V6.1 in info panel after flashing with latest software earlier have also set the notifications in wb config to show message when new build is released looking in backup restore and online flashing there is no V7 showing could wooshman possibly clear this one up on how to upgrade to latest version,
thanks.
sorry if this has been answered before.

Hi I've managed to flash to wb7 hover my line has no transferred across. How do I go about putting this on. Do I ftp and if so which files does it go in

Hi your line goes into USR/KEYS theres a Cccam.cfg file in there drop your line into that file if its starts C :

Mine was stuck at boot as well. Able to SSH to it though. Reflashed to get back, reset-up. If you know or figure out why the software update does that now, please let me know.

If you try and do a software update and in amongst the various updates there is a kernel upgrade it WILL almost certainly make your box bootloop. The current openatv updates contain kernel updates so do not run software update at moment. Woosh being based on Atv is affected, there is no problem with flashing Woosh just don't run a software update until advised in the wooshbuild thread

Back