WooshBuild Wooshbuild

This might be really stupid but could it be when i was putting wooshbuild infinity on it earlier i put h2s rather than h2h

Tried in new location however, still doesn't work, However the plughin download available is only the sky.de patched cccam no other version of cccam is available in the downloads.

You can make your own newcamd.list or you can download a blank one and paste your line details into it.
I've attached a zip here with 2 mg_cfg files and a blank newcamd, drag all three (UNZIPPED) into usr/keys folder, add your line into newcamd.list and restart softcam:
pablo have you got that file in winzip tried open it with winzip but it wouldnt open

right click it and choose extract here
if winzip isn't working, you can download other unzipping software - 7zip is popular and free

You can make your own newcamd.list or you can download a blank one and paste your line details into it.
I've attached a zip here with 2 mg_cfg files and a blank newcamd, drag all three (UNZIPPED) into usr/keys folder, add your line into newcamd.list and restart softcam:
winzip is working i get error newcamd(1).rar is not a valid rar file

just create a new text document on your desktop
paste your CWS = line into it
click file>save as
type newcamd.list as file name
in dropdown list, for file type choose all files

it will then be a newcamd.list file (not a text file) with your line already inside it:

makealistfile.jpg

I've got mgcamd working, and the channels are clearing however on my server for mgcamd I'm getting newcamd (unknown - please report)

I've got mgcamd working, and the channels are clearing however on my server for mgcamd I'm getting newcamd (unknown - please report)

On new flashed atv, the softcam isn't recognised server side so it shows as unknown 91c0
if older builds are used it says mgcamd 6d67
Nothing to worry about

These new sofcam feeeds are a pain in the butt. Cccam doesn't work. Mgcamd does but with errors, only one that works correctly is cccam set up in oscam. Thanfully it's just an issue with 1 box :-)

i've only managed to get a C line working in the etc folder on one box since location changed and that was a H9t
no other boxes i've tried have worked with C lines, H1, H2, LC, H2s, H2h or H5.2tc

I think the new CCAM only works on the H9 series of boxes. I wish someone would supply a solution for older Zgemma boxes that need to run off a C line.

Back