Wooshman image

Maybe even find it at the pinned post at the top of the zgemma H2S thread....... Oh wait, you must of come there already to post this

- - - Updated - - -

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/109524-wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s.html#post615962

Just in case you think we're taking the Mickey a little, here's a link to it....... But seriously?????????????????????

I thought perhaps he was challenged somehow and I did read a comment recently about this not being a friendly forum anymore. (which I disagree with)

I've been doing good deeds for days without reward so what's one more. From tomorrow I'm gonna go back to being an old git

Re the friendly comment, if the spoonfed brigade don't get the answers they can't be bothered looking for, they start moaning / mouthing off, saying everyone has to start somewhere and how it must be great to be a genius etc etc.

NO, just use Google or spend 5 minutes searching the blimmin forum (clearly too much of an effort for our newbies in most cases lol )

Wonder how many "my screen is black " / "only FTA working - help" threads have been started this week.....

is it 3? or was that last week? lmao

Saying that, the black screen count was hundreds last week as all the sat users found ITV Box Office HD and went to watch it

Who is Wooshman? What planet does he live on?
Who is his nemises?

Sent from my Vodafone Smart ultra 6 using Tapatalk

Re the friendly comment, if the spoonfed brigade don't get the answers they can't be bothered looking for, they start moaning / mouthing off, saying everyone has to start somewhere and how it must be great to be a genius etc etc.

NO, just use Google or spend 5 minutes searching the blimmin forum (clearly too much of an effort for our newbies in most cases lol )

Wonder how many "my screen is black " / "only FTA working - help" threads have been started this week.....

Couldn't agree more.

I am a member on quite a few well known forums and most of them will actively FLAME you if you ask a question that has been answered over and over.
Besides filling up the forum with repetition I think that it actually shows disrespect to the members that have previously gone to the trouble of giving a solution to the question being asked, but the poster asking can't be bothered looking for it and then, as you say, start whinging about been asked politely to do a search.

And while I'm in this mood, another thing I feel that needs to be addressed is the header of some of the new threads ie. "Newbie, Please help", "ZgemmaH.2s", "New", "OpenWebif" etc. these headers are meaningless and and help no one, not least the poster themselves. On one of the forums I use, members are instructed to ignore such threads and the OP is told to change the header to a more pertinent phrase within 24 hours or it will be deleted. This actually works VERY well for everybody seeking help/knowledge.

A-feckin-men regarding the Snowflakes !

When I joined I read the previous two weeks posts to learn and to get a feel for the place.
If I had an issue I'd search first - using some appropriate keywords. If no luck I'd think it through, type it and re-read it to try to ensure that anybody good enough to help would be able to see what I'd done, where I was and where they might be able to help.
I'd be mortified if somebody correctly pointed out that a search would've brought up the answer(s).

Isn't that just the basics?

Think we're all in agreement about some new members. (And a few older ones) Maybe we should take a vote.

Are most new members?

A. Lazy
B. Stupid
C. Ungrateful
D. Illiterate
E. All of the above

Answers on a postcard too............

Back