World Cup 2022 Draw

England are ordinary when it comes to tournament finals, good players on paper but always fall short when it counts, I am an irishman so I will never want England to win anything, so hopefully Southgate continues to play Pickford, as I stand by what I said, they wont be winning anything with him in goals, yes he will make good saves here and there, but he will always make a few mistakes that will cost them.
England have won world Cups in the three 'biggest' Sports. Football, Rugby and Cricket. Ireland can never replicate that. Everytime England get battered, everytime England get knocked out the group stage. Just know however shite England are they could never be as shite as Ireland lol.

Last edited:
England have won world Cups in the three 'biggest' Sports. Football, Rugby and Cricket. Ireland can never replicate that. Everytime England get battered, everytime England get knocked out the group stage. Just know however shite England are they could never be as shite as Ireland lol.

Come on mate its, all banter. Nothing to be taken seriously.

Pickford isn't out of form, he's just a really poor goalkeeper. His latest weakness that teams seem to be exploiting is shots from distance. He's very lucky not to have made one of his mistakes for England yet as that's the only thing that's keeping him in the team.

What a childish statement that is, first of all no ones talking about other sports only football and England should in all fairness always be better than any of the two Irish teams, with all the resources that they have to call upon, thats not in dispute, its all about opinions, and I have stated mine, anyone else is entitled to their opinion and good luck to them. In my opinion I think if Henderson or Pope was in goal for England, then they would have a much better chance of winning a big tournament, then they could stick it to me and most other irish, scots and welsh fans, I say most as I do know a few from Ireland and Scotland that cheer on England when they play, also I was more than happy to see England win the Autumn nations on sunday, as I had a pretty decent bet on them to win it.

Last edited:
Pickford isn't out of form, he's just a really poor goalkeeper. His latest weakness that teams seem to be exploiting is shots from distance. He's very lucky not to have made one of his mistakes got England yet as that's the only thing that's keeping him in the team.

Oh he will, only question is when.

The sheer arrogance and cockiness that comes from the runt doesnt help as well.

One thing knowing your good but actually acting your the best thing around when your pure rubbish is delusional..

What a childish statement that is, first of all no ones talking about other sports only football and England should in all fairness always be better than any of the two Irish teams, with all the resources that they have to call upon, thats not in dispute, its all about opinions, and I have stated mine, anyone else is entitled to their opinion and good luck to them.

I do agree with your statement mate.

The resources England has at their disposal, other countries and teams would only dream of which is even more sad with how much of failures they have been in major tournaments.

I have said it before but England's whole system is not right from the youth level and above. Not enough is being done to bring quality players through. Also doesnt help you dont have alot of english players playing for the big clubs in the premier league.

Countries like Spain, Germany, Italy and France have done it right. Belgium is also getting there.

Come on mate its, all banter. Nothing to be taken seriously.

I know mate lol. Just giving some back. :ROFLMAO: Like I said, England have won World Cups in 3 major sports. Until Scotland, Wales and Ireland have won atleast one their fans can't really say bugger all.

I know mate lol. Just giving some back. :ROFLMAO: Like I said, England have won World Cups in 3 major sports. Until Scotland, Wales and Ireland have won atleast one their fans can't really say bugger all.
Nothing the matter with that, its called being a fan, I support the Irish teams, but I would be the first to say that they are bad at the moment, and things do not look like improving any time in the near future for either, but I will always back them and hope they make Euro and world cup final tournaments, even though I know its very unlikely.

If England ever do win a tournament in my lifetime, and I dont think they will, again thats my opinion, then if they do, then that means they have performed well and I wouldnt complain on a deserved success, but I would never cheer them on, ask 90 per cent of Irish football fans and they will tell you the same thing, this is football that I am referring to, I like Rugby, particularly Rugby union and as I said before I will watch and cheer the England team on there, unless they are playing Ireland, I have been to many games in Dublin against England and have always enjoyed a bit of banter with the opposition fans , and a good booze up with some of them afterwards, I have many relations living in England, aunts, uncles, lots of cousins, many of them have asked me the question, why we dont want England to win tournaments in soccer, its just the way it is.

If England ever do win a tournament in my lifetime, and I dont think they will, again thats my opinion, then if they do, then that means they have performed well and I wouldnt complain on a deserved success, but I would never cheer them on, ask 90 per cent of Irish football fans and they will tell you the same thing, this is football that I am referring to, I like Rugby, particularly Rugby union and as I said before I will watch and cheer the England team on there, unless they are playing Ireland, I have been to many games in Dublin against England and have always enjoyed a bit of banter with the opposition fans , and a good booze up with some of them afterwards, I have many relations living in England, aunts, uncles, lots of cousins, many of them have asked me the question, why we dont want England to win tournaments in soccer, its just the way it is.

Fair enough Mate (y) I don't mind the Irish at all. I used to always talk to a bird from Dublin back in the MSN days until her Mum walked in on her showing her baps off lol

What's strange is that the English tend to adopt other home nations teams as their second team during tournaments, hoping that the teams of neighbouring countries with many players from our clubs representing them do well, but that's not reciprocated... our team is treated with irrational hatred from their fans, willing us to lose every game. A long standing, deep rooted racially motivated hatred.

What's strange is that the English tend to adopt other home nations teams as their second team during tournaments, hoping that the teams of neighbouring countries with many players from our clubs representing them do well, but that's not reciprocated... our team is treated with irrational hatred from their fans, willing us to lose every game. A long standing, deep rooted racially motivated hatred.

No doubt history of these countries with England has a part to why fans from the countries don't want England to do well. That's their prerogative to do so.

Racial hatred might be going a bit too far imo.

No doubt history of these countries with England has a part to why fans from the countries don't want England to do well. That's their prerogative to do so.

Racial hatred might be going a bit too far imo.

“racial hatred” means hatred against a group of persons F1. . . defined by reference to colour, race, nationality (including citizenship) or ethnic or national origins.

England have too many foreigners playing in the premier league now and there is little opportunity for young english players to make the breakthrough at club level when it's mainly a case of buy buy buy.
Also the England team never seem to get any extra time tom prepare properly for any tournaments they compete in. yes we have some decent players but its always a different 11 and there is no consistency game to game, too much chopping and changing. I'm behind ALL the british clubs even though I am english. It's a sad and sick world when people don't want other teams to do well.

Back