World Cup Predictions.

Jethro

TK Veteran
Come on then footy fans, who will win and how far can England go??,my predictions are England to reach last 8, and I fancy Brazil to win it.

Argentina to win
England lucky to get out of the group, if they do it'll be a repeat of last time, either Iceland, Peru, Morocco or similar will send us packing on account of us not having enough good players to form a team.
England, if they were a Premier League side would be mid table....they're an international version of Newcastle or Palace, this is because we have too many foreign players.
England U17 and U21 have done brilliant in past 12 months, how many of them are in Russia?

Spain v Germany in the final......Germany to win.

I have a bet on the 2 X finalists at 33/1, also Nigeria to reach the semis at 40/1

England.....win the group and knocked out in quarter finals.

Think Brazil will win it England should get to Quarter final they have an easy passage to get at least there, they are still shit though.
France, Germany, Spain or Brazil will be the winners.

Think Spain can play Argentina in Quarter Final if they both win groups.

Be interesting to see how england do against belgium. Think whoever finishes second will have a tough game against colombia (if they win theirs) in the last 16

I hope Argentina win it, but the defence might a bit dodgy, so France or Brazil for me, Portugal are 28 to 1, not a bad outsider.

Back