World Darts Championships.

Well would you believe it this afternoons session is on at same time as liverpool play ffs sorry darts you will have to wait till tonight ffs lol.
Still cant believe paul lim still throwing arrows at his age lol what a player hes been over the years. (y)

Well would you believe it this afternoons session is on at same time as liverpool play ffs sorry darts you will have to wait till tonight ffs lol.
Still cant believe paul lim still throwing arrows at his age lol what a player hes been over the years. (y)
I was wondering that when I seen the name, wasnt he throwing darts in the early eighties, late seventies even, then again Bobby George is still going, I think.

I was wondering that when I seen the name, wasnt he throwing darts in the early eighties, late seventies even, then again Bobby George is still going, I think.
Yeah hes been around for a long time and still throws a really good average at most tournaments he enters etc
Hes like a god in his home nation

In his younger days lol

Good to see some of the old hands still in the game, seem james Wattana playing in the scottish open snooker the other day too, thought he was retired.

Peter Wright was crowned William Hill World Darts Champion for the first time after an outstanding final victory over Michael van Gerwen at London's Alexandra Palace on New Year's Day.

The flamboyant Scotsman finally achieved his darting destiny with a 7-3 success, six years to the day since losing out to Van Gerwen in his previous final appearance.

Wright won the first two sets of the final and never fell behind, winning three crucial sets in last leg deciders before sealing glory in a high-quality contest on double ten

Back