World Darts Championships.

Jethro

TK Veteran
I think this year is wide open, I would have a few quid on Gerwyn Price although I am not keen on him, he's hitting form at the right time. What do you lot think. ??

Yeah hes definatly got to be considered as one of the favourites along with MVG and hes in top form at the min and the usual suspects like anderson and snakebite will follow closely behind etc.
I would fancy anderson myself but hes struggling for form at the min with his break with injuries etc.

Anderson needs to get his head together as Price was inside it the other night and he was boiling over.

Yeah i was hoping it was all going to kick off on stage again but you could clearly see that they had been warned to behave them selfs lol.
Certainly adds a bit of spice to the sport but the over the top celebrations makes it more exciting for the crowd and viewers etc.
Used to love watching jackpot but he had a while away with personal stuff and injuries because hes got such a natural throwing action with such little effort.
Nathan aspinall was throwing some really good darts but even he has gone off the boil now.

Aye, don,t forget the young guns that have no nerves and rise to the occasion, Dobey,Aspinal,Gurney, even Smith, Wadey and Snakebite..... all in with a chance.

Yeah a lot of good players on the scene at the min but gotta be consistent all the way through the tournament which a lot dont seem to be able to manage at the min.

Hope Price doesn't win it, bragging all over that being a novice and taking money off the best in the world. phut!!

Yeah hes not everyones cup of tea with his arrogance towards the others but i take my hat off to him coming from another sport thats not nowhere near anything like each other etc.

He's come from nowhere, just like Rob Cross did a couple of years ago,I would like snakebite to win a biggy like this one.

2019/2020 William Hill World Darts Championship
Schedule of Play
Friday December 13 (1900 GMT)
3x First Round, 1x Second Round

Jelle Klaasen v Kevin Burness (First Round)
Kim Huybrechts v Geert Nentjes (First Round)
Luke Humphries v Devon Petersen (First Round)
Michael van Gerwen v Klaasen/Burness (Second Round)

Saturday December 14
Afternoon Session (1230 GMT)

Darius Labanauskas v Matthew Edgar (First Round)
Ryan Meikle v Yuki Yamada (First Round)
Luke Woodhouse v Paul Lim (First Round)
Jermaine Wattimena v Humphries/Petersen (Second Round)

Evening Session (1900 GMT)

Mark McGeeney v Matt Campbell (First Round)
Jamie Hughes v Zoran Lerchbacher (First Round)
Raymond van Barneveld v Darin Young (First Round)
Rob Cross v Huybrechts/Nentjes (Second Round)

Sunday December 15
Afternoon Session (1230 GMT)

Kyle Anderson v Xiaochen Zong (First Round)
Ross Smith v Ciaran Teehan (First Round)
Brendan Dolan v Nitin Kumar (First Round)
Ian White v Labanauskas/Edgar (Second Round)

Evening Session (1900 GMT)

Arron Monk v Jose Justicia (First Round)
Andy Boulton v Danny Baggish (First Round)
James Richardson v Mikuru Suzuki (First Round)
Michael Smith v Woodhouse/Lim (Second Round)

yeh as above mvg or Gerwyn Price suppose who evers been putting the best training in in the gym.

did I say gym:grimacing:

Just a heads up the darts start tonight at 7 p.m. on sky sports darts sky sports mix and the PDC channel and will run until 1st of January 2020
The 2019/20 William Hill World Darts Championship begins on Friday at London's Alexandra Palace, as Michael van Gerwen begins his title defence against Jelle Klaasen or Kevin Burness on the opening night

Just a heads up the darts start tonight at 7 p.m. on sky sports darts sky sports mix and the PDC channel and will run until 1st of January 2020
The 2019/20 William Hill World Darts Championship begins on Friday at London's Alexandra Palace, as Michael van Gerwen begins his title defence against Jelle Klaasen or Kevin Burness on the opening night
Cheers mate as always (y)

Great to see that the darts is on sky sports mix, didnt think it would be.

Back