"would like the channel list to be as sly was before iptv of possible"

lamblamb

TK Veteran
ok, so we are not allowed to post on the iptv requests thread, apart from requests which is completely fine,

however , its bugging the shit out of me with requests like the one in the title :rage:

do people simply not understand the way iptv works?

how in the hell can you have an iptv channel list the same as sk y?

Fair play on the rant and get what your saying.

People want 100% sly layout with the channels etc might as well go to sly pay legit.

you simply cant do it.

what about backup channels for a start?

where do they fit in?

oh, but i want 3pms aswell - lets ring up sky to add some magic ones so we can add the channel numbers in the sk y list.

its not the first time the poster has posted the same thing, if it were at all possible to replicate the sky channel list on iptv along with channe numbers then he would have it by now :rage:

you simply cant do it.

what about backup channels for a start?

where do they fit in?

oh, but i want 3pms aswell - lets ring up sky to add some magic ones so we can add the channel numbers in the sk y list.

its not the first time the poster has posted the same thing, if it were at all possible to replicate the sky channel list on iptv along with channe numbers then he would have it by now :rage:

Oh they also want Vod. Let's ring up Sky Movies and tell them to load 10000 films on Demand. Also tell them to take a Camcorder to the latest Batman movie and record that shit too so I can view it before it's out on Bluray.

Oh lets not forget has to be a whole lot of 4k movies as well.

Has to be 100% buffer free and 100% Full HD.

Come on guys such people are not really asking for much :sneaky:

Oh lets not forget has to be a whole lot of 4k movies as well.

Has to be 100% buffer free and 100% Full HD.

Come on guys such people are not really asking for much :sneaky:

4K Has to be 100% buffer free. The woman has dial up still from 1997 lol and a TV that looks like this....

59entlb7ek021.jpg

IPTV cant ever be like sly nor will it be 100% perfect as some want.

Doesnt make sense most of the demands some make.

I used to be like
Making skins more like sky spending hours on channel orders and the likes
Then one day i just went what does it matter if this channel is some where else, content was the same
my box just runs bog standard skin with the order I get that’s all.

the one that gets me now is
I want full uk all channels, all plus ones and all
The more channels on a server the more cars on the motorway

I think more channels need to do like Disney. Start you own on demand and go that way. Why give sky money. Keep it for yourself
Could football not do the same. No football fan here mind

I wouldn't know what a Sky or Vm genuine interface/skin looks like.
I've had vm channels since 95 and never had a legit package
Scientific Atlantic
Starview
Kryptview
Enigma2
Iptv
And so on..couldn't care less what the skin looks like when I'm watching a programme

I always assumed the iptv sellers just gave people like that a wide berth tbh, seems like he'd be impossible to please.

There's another guy who keeps cropping up on there who's posting perfectly reasonable requirements, but for some reason he keeps requesting, along with something like "with the football coming back I'd like..." or "now that the football's back can anyone provide me with ..." I assume he's just freeloading and that providers just ignore him?

i read the thread quite a lot as im subscribed to it, whilst i would love to explain to people that what htey are asking for is pretty much unreasonable the rules forbid it.

thats what mithers me more than anything though i appreciate it would no longer be a request only thread should replies be allowed :ROFLMAO:(y)

Most are mainly freeloaders especially before lockdown lol.
You could kind of imitate slyk by using xe and removing fhd channels and crap like that to an extent. Like lamblamb says providers could have multiple backup channels so near on impossible to get like sly.
Its only like providers openly posting what they have on offer
ok, so we are not allowed to post on the iptv requests thread, apart from requests which is completely fine,

however , its bugging the shit out of me with requests like the one in the title :rage:

do people simply not understand the way iptv works?

how in the hell can you have an iptv channel list the same as sk y?
Hit on head there mate but don't forget they want Michelle keegan to demonstrate how it works or ibris elder narrating over something.
And women's mud wrestling 8k where t*ts are litteraly moving in slow motion

Tis often the most entertaining read on here. I once saw someone request that he needed 10 connections for some ridiculously cheap price, it was pretty difficult to resist asking him what planet he was on.

i read the thread quite a lot as im subscribed to it, whilst i would love to explain to people that what htey are asking for is pretty much unreasonable the rules forbid it.

thats what mithers me more than anything though i appreciate it would no longer be a request only thread should replies be allowed :ROFLMAO:(y)
Or when you get providers randomly messaging you offering service its like what can you offer what I don't already have. Wonder why I never got a reply back :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I think sometimes people see an iptv app that looks like Sky and assume it functions just like genuine Sky.

Back