"would like the channel list to be as sly was before iptv of possible"

Bit like the alphabet really. We go A-Z but it makes no difference to the English language what order they are in, it does however make it easier to remember. Can only assume people are used to the channel numbering but they seem too daft to either use favourites, use their remotes properly or remember channel numbers.

Sky numbering and ordering is actually $hit. Didn't they move a load of documentary channels into the 1 hundreds where as before or certainly for many years it was in the 5 hundreds so not sure what these requesters expect? Old numbering, new numbering, f*ck they would moan if Sky moved the channel and provider did the same they would be asking where the hell has it gone. Unfortunately, some people are too tight to pay for a legit sub but think they should get the world for a fraction of the price and still feel that their demands should be met.

I tried the ltq app that is close to sly I think. I have gone back to tivmate as you can turn off the groups you are never going to use.

Say no more - :weary::weary::weary:
I am looking for reliable stable IPTV provider with good reviews to work on Android devices. Must have real time support either through FB or other online platform :

IRE/UK/US with entertainment, movies & sport
- 2 connections with no IP lock
- 7 day catch up
- VOD with HD series and films - must be extensive and take requests and be regularly updated
- Full EPG
- No resellers
- Support for Android devices online
- Free Trial
- VPN should not be needed by the customer

Please PM.. stable streams only please. Thank you

Got to agree the request thread brightens even the worst day

Back