wqet loading problem

bold

TK Veteran
trying to load wqet for iptv on my zgemma h2h. but it wont load somehow. using open atv 6.2. tried loading on the other one with grogbuild and it loads without any problem. any thing am doing wrong.

trying to load wqet for iptv on my zgemma h2h. but it wont load somehow. using open atv 6.2. tried loading on the other one with grogbuild and it loads without any problem. any thing am doing wrong.
Bit more info please bold as which version are you trying to enter as quite a few.I have just setup another 2 via team viewer and got all the iptv working for them and done loads helping out in the last 2 weeks,Some think mac codes from magboxes will work on enigma 2 but will not if that makes sense. (y) :ROFLMAO:

ok thanks moshibeth, trying the line send by the the supplier loading with the puty ,wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh ect. put the file in and says doesnt reconise. but no problem on grogbuild.

bash: wget: command not found. this is the error coming.

ok thanks moshibeth, trying the line send by the the supplier loading with the puty ,wget -O /etc/enigma2/iptv.sh ect. put the file in and says doesnt reconise. but no problem on grogbuild.
Try what i have been doing and load one of the versions attached of jedi and use the script wget details below via putty to enter your line details,I just kept playing around and altering things until i got it working and as far as i know its the only working method to install iptv bouquets apart from suls but not tested the newer version out but dsayers has i believe.

wget --no-check-certificate -O IPTV.sh https://raw.githubusercontent.com/davesayers2014/plugins/master/iptv.sh && chmod +x IPTV.sh && ./IPTV.sh

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.03-20181311_all-in-one.zip
    963.3 KB · Views: 7
  • enigma2-plugin-extensions-jedimakerxtream_3.09-20190128_all.zip
    945.3 KB · Views: 7
No its an ipk so enter the file into the tmp folder and blue button if using openatv and install the ipk,You will have the vesion of jedi in plugins and then use the wget line in putty above to enter your m3u details,It will ask for username/password/url bit by bit so just copy and paste into putty and enter to create your details in jedi

will i have to load the file through putty first . sorry is there a idiot guide for this not very good with this. whats the 2 file attachments for.

no i dont think so, where would i look for that.what i did i extracted the file on to usb put in to box went in to plugins then ipk. and then tried to put the line in via putty. but no luck.

I am just trying this but I get a blue screen crash.
I have tried both versions of Jedi Maker listed above. I ran the script from dsayers put in all my details and it is showing my playlist with a green mark saying Active:0 Max 1, so that bit as worked.
I then click on the playlist and select all the bouquets I want and create and it crashes on `saving data`
What am I doing wrong is there something else I need to change within the plugin?

I am just trying this but I get a blue screen crash.
I have tried both versions of Jedi Maker listed above. I ran the script from dsayers put in all my details and it is showing my playlist with a green mark saying Active:0 Max 1, so that bit as worked.
I then click on the playlist and select all the bouquets I want and create and it crashes on `saving data`
What am I doing wrong is there something else I need to change within the plugin?
What box and what firmware are you using

Nope that didnt work, not to worry its just I had details and thought I would try.
I might try loading VIX see if I can get any further

Back