WTD E2 box that accepts Freeview Terestial and FreeSat

MrIan

I fed up with my Zgemma H5.2TC locking up everytime i use it, anyone got anything better, needs to have Sx2 and C/T2

to be honest whilst i like the image quality from the H5, the locking up makes me think twice about another Zgemma an Octagon SF8008 might better if I have to buy new and have them at £99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats what i thought too but to no avail, had a high quality 12v 4 amp smps on it, I even tried running it without the cover on to improve heat disipation.

Come to the conclusion its not worth the effort of messing about with it. Its been like this ever since I had it I should have sent it back years ago.

What image? There's plenty of H5 users about without that issue.
Have you tried enabling debug logs to see what's happening when it locks up?

Thats what i thought too but to no avail, had a high quality 12v 4 amp smps on it, I even tried running it without the cover on to improve heat disipation.

Come to the conclusion its not worth the effort of messing about with it. Its been like this ever since I had it I should have sent it back years ago.
Have you actually taken the plastic wrapping off the box,only asking as I flashed a mates box last year as it was playing up and getting hot,after flashing I was thinking it was nice and shiny only to find it still had the shrinkwrap still on it.😳😳

Back