X tream TV app

Hi,
Could someone please tell me how I can install the Xtream tv app on my zgemma h2s , I've currently got wooshbuild on it that i installed my self with the iptv running on xtream editor .
Any help how to dp this would be appreciated.

Regards Mike

Right okay , I will use that box in another room then and if i start from a fresh then how do i go about getting xtream tv so i have vod etc ,would you recommend buying a box myself and doing it or buy one already done ?

regards Mike

Vod is added by your supplier and he should be able to provide you a script which is much better than xtream,Did you get your sub off this forum by any chance

If you can get a username and password from your supplier it gives you more options,You can install ipab image on zgemma boxes and
you can input your username and password and it will install the script which will give you a menu just like the old satt menu.Plugins are ok but they are a bit limited.There is also xc plugin which runs ok and shows the epg better than xtream plugin.

If you can get a username and password from your supplier it gives you more options,You can install ipab image on zgemma boxes and
you can input your username and password and it will install the script which will give you a menu just like the old satt menu.Plugins are ok but they are a bit limited.There is also xc plugin which runs ok and shows the epg better than xtream plugin.
Only if ipab supports his provider will it allow that

Hi,
Could someone please tell me how I can install the Xtream tv app on my zgemma h2s , I've currently got wooshbuild on it that i installed my self with the iptv running on xtream editor .
Any help how to dp this would be appreciated.

Regards Mike
ADDING E2 BOX

download putty (when open select ssh)

Type the box ip where is say host name ( or ip address) than click open get your ip from your box by going to menu, information, network

user type root press enter

Than paste or type the below command

opkg install http://ghosttechuk.ddns.net:25461//enigma2/XtreamTV_0.0.6_mips32el.ipk

and press enter
Thats for the app but a script but be better as members have stated but some providers don't support them

That is only for that provider and if he was with someone else it would be different
Right my mother in law with a different provider to me told them they needed xtream TV app and sent them same as what I've posted does it not work same for xtreamtv app

Back