X360 LT 2.0 Dashboard:2.0xx... [Need Help]

kntkento

Hi,

Please help me, I have recently bought an xbox 360 modded LT 2.0 and the dashboard 2.0xxx (I don't know exactly) and I have some issues in playing some games (I have broken 23 DVD+R DL disks so far).

I will throw here some questions in hope that I will get help (please note that I'm reading forums for about 3 days and none of the already posted answers to similar problems like me was helping for me):

• I want to play FIFA 2013 and other games from the same wave (let say that I have downloaded the ISO: FIFA.13.PAL.XBOX360.EndyNicM)

• It is possible?
  • What kind of modifications I have to do in order to play the game on my modded xbox with lt 2.0? a tutorial for this should be wonderful.

• Please provide me a list of games that will work for sure.
  • My procedure until now was:
1: Downloaded the iso for xbox with .dvd file included..
2:Burn-it with IMGBurn at 2.4x on a verbatim DVD +R DL disk.
Results:4 successful / 23 Fails

I really want to play newest games, that was the main reason for choosing xbox.

I more info is needed I will happy to provide.

Thanks a lot!

Last edited:
Meanwhile I got answers for a lot of questions :grin: :

1:To burn safe and with 99% chances to work a 8 Gb+ game you must to have an ihas burner.
2:XGD3 with ap25 games doesn't work on LT 2.0.

As advice, don't update your x360 to LT 3.0 until you have played all the awesome xgd2 games like L.A. Noire (15 hours WT), Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, Battle Field Bad Company,Mafia 2, Forza Motorspors, Fifa 2012. Newer games are awesome in graphics but very weak in story and gameplay.

PS: Don't check with agbx any game for LT 2.0 and do not go online.

Cheers

yes it plays backup games

Could be the laser is on it's way out. Is it playing original discs ok but not backup discs? What happens when you put a disk in? Bit more info please.

Its not the Laser dude, I can tell you that 100%! All games now run on XDG3 meaning you will have to update your Xbox 360 to LT+3.0. And the error you getting on imgburn is because you have the old settings for burning a game. And on Abgx360 you might have the wrong settings on that also. Have a look at this it is the setting for Abgx360. abgx360 v1.0.6 - Quick Guide & Settings And also have a look at this theses are the setting for burning a game with Imgburn. How to burn XGD3 using iHas with Burnermax & Imgburn and verify using KProbe 2 If you need any help just pm me dude. I am willing to help out.

Meanwhile I got answers for a lot of questions :grin: :

1:To burn safe and with 99% chances to work a 8 Gb+ game you must to have an ihas burner.
2:XGD3 with ap25 games doesn't work on LT 2.0.

As advice, don't update your x360 to LT 3.0 until you have played all the awesome xgd2 games like L.A. Noire (15 hours WT), Red Dead Redemption, GTA 4, Battle Field Bad Company,Mafia 2, Forza Motorspors, Fifa 2012. Newer games are awesome in graphics but very weak in story and gameplay.

PS: Don't check with agbx any game for LT 2.0 and do not go online.

Cheers

Why not go online with Backup games? Its safe

Why not go online with Backup games? Its safe

You're not safe to play online nowdays unless you use Verbatim DL discs to burn your games using an ihas burner, or use the "Payload tool" if you drive supports it. Also need to verify/patch the game ISO files with ABGX360 before burning at 2.4X. You will get flagged for a ban if you try to go online with games that are not correctly patched and burned. I've been playing online for years with backups and no problems at all. (I own the original disc for every game I play in case you were wondering).

Back