360 xbox flashing

hi everyone i need some serious advice i have bought a x360 usb pro 2 and im looking to to do my xboxs both are slim the one i have opened up has a drive in it which is a lite-on model dg-16d4s firmware is 0225 so i bought this one so i dont use a probe or anything just the pro i want to be able to burn a game i have downloaded to my laptop put it in and play it (if you get my drift) now ilooked online and it is saying about pcb been winborne or the other one mxic mine is mxic chipset as it starts with 03 and that is saying i need a probe and soldering but i thought if i bought this pro 2 it does it all for u instead of all that stuff really need some help on this my kids are stressing me badly ??????? thanks for help

Last time i did 360 for that drive you had to buy replacement pcb or solder

the x360 usb pro is just a usb flash tool so you don't have to mess about with using sata connections.

You would of been better of getting it rgh hack no need for discs you run games of harddrive.

So any help regarding the usb pro v2 and what I can do with it if I had a winborn is it much easier to do ie drill the chip ???

Back