360 Xbox games

OK, off topic a bit...

I have a xbox 360 and know it can be "modded" / "chipped" whatever it is nowadays. Could someone please point me to a thread or tell me what I need to buy.

I did the PS1 back in the day with a chip and then I did the Wii using the same method and later did with software. The xbox talks about the dvd drive version etc etc.

I want to play "backup" games and don't go online with Gold.

Thanks in advance.

It seems like that the Xbox 360 slim glossy boxes are cheaper to get the drive flashed than the Matt model. Providing the backup iso passes certain checks it seems safe to go online.
i am trying to find a source of reliable game iso file since the last couple failed verification checks.

get a slim one and rgh it so you can play games from a external hdd cant go online then tho instant ban but i find best easiest way to get and use the games
no verification needed and no 1 hour burning which sucks then to find out you got a bad burn bah :O

You can simply RGH your console.
Or you can RGH & Dual nand your console.

RGH

Allows you to play games on a hard drive.

Dual Nand

Basically having another nand in the xbox 360.

so one nand would be your stock retail console.
the other nand would be your Reset Glitch Hacked console.
This allows you to still be able to play games via disk legit as you would before as well as switching over to your RGH nand to play your downloaded games.

Back