XBox Live Subscription

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
Anyone know of a good reliable online source (other than Mircrosoft) for keenly priced XBox Live Subscriptions for Europe?

-

That's awesome.
I've just started the free 1 month Gold on Live and looove it.

A one year card from EB Games in Australia is around $90 Aus.
If that currency converter site was right, the one year card on instantxboxcards.com was around $50 Aus.

Might have a crack at it =]
Thanks guys.

Oh hey guys,
My partner and I both have accounts on the 360 and are both using the 1 month free Gold thing at the moment.
Do we both have to get Gold subscription cards? Or can one card be used for one xbox kinda thing...no matter how many user accounts there are?
Same with points?

this should answer the question for you, taken from this site
Xbox 360 FAQs - Xbox

19. Will I be able to have more than one profile for the same Xbox Live Gold account?

No, you should not confuse an Xbox Live account with a gamer profile. A single Xbox 360 console will be able to host several gamer profiles but each Xbox Live account is linked to one and just one Gamertag.

Welcome to xbox live by the way, you wont be disappointed :)

Oh hey guys,
My partner and I both have accounts on the 360 and are both using the 1 month free Gold thing at the moment.
Do we both have to get Gold subscription cards? Or can one card be used for one xbox kinda thing...no matter how many user accounts there are?
Same with points?

you need two accounts

gman ebay is prolly the best, followed by amazon. dont forget your xbox comes with 3 free 1 month trials if it was bought brand new. this is a very little knows fact.

A single Xbox 360 console will be able to host several gamer profiles but each Xbox Live account is linked to one and just one Gamertag.

So in other words my partner and I would both need to buy a subscription each.

That's SO bullshit. **** Microsoft, money hungry, thieving ********.
It's not like we can both be on our 360 on both live accounts at the same time.

Is there any real down points to having two people use one live gamer account?
Apart from the other person getting Achievements instead of yourself?

if one of you are going to play online then you can use the subscription account and get achievments, the other can play offline on a different account and get the achievments.

another option is to have different saved games, both of you can resume from your own saved points in a game while using the same profile but the achievments can still be only unlocked once on the same profile.

the only problem i see with having the same online profile is friends, your misses could be playing and getting requests to join games from your friends and vice versa, no big deal really.

Oh really? Cool.
I was told by the know-it-all at EB Games that two people can't be signed into their Live accounts at the one time =|
That makes him a silly man, doesn't it.

Back