Xbox one vs Ps4

jigger121

TK Veteran
TK Supporter
What is everyone leaning towards for me as an advocate of xbox for many years i am leaning to the ps4...

The prices are utterr rubbish for what is essentially a motherboard, drive and a sub-standard GPU. I'm gonna stick with my P.C for gaming.

i am sticking with my xbox360 for a while as it has a dual nand and they will still make games for another year or so

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

i am sticking with my xbox360 for a while as it has a dual nand and they will still make games for another year or so

Maybe I am just getting older but I don't think I will be purchasing another console in my lifetime. None of the new consoles coming out appeal to me

Was lookng the "The Division" which looks an awesome game!
Heard the PS4 is due around the 21st of November but think I will be waiting till next year at the earliest.
Been wondering what the so called 360 fanboys have to think about the new xbox as there is no way that it can be defended!

I'm leaning toward the PS4. The main selling point of the 360 for me

---------- Post Merged at 03:53 PM ----------

I'm leaning toward the PS4. The main selling point of the 360 for me is the ability to play used games.

---------- Post Merged at 03:54 PM ----------

I'm leaning toward the PS4. The main selling point of the PS4 for me is the ability to play used games.

Yea me too, plus not being able to play offline games for more than 24hours on the xbox one is a nightmare

In my house i have 2 ps3 and 4 xbox 360s i may just go with the ps4 as i beleave the xbox 1 is a piss take no sharing games etc,that may just them in the long run.

Xbox one doing a big u turn, now you can trade games and doesnt require to be on every 24hours!

ive had a xbox all my life now, but considering the ideas microsoft have brought forward it seems like they do not care about making great products more so they want to bring the money in, so i am leaning more towards ps4 at the moment, but most likely wont get either, for the price of them both you might aswell get a decent pc and plug a xbox controller in, u have a console and a great pc in one :)

Has to be the PS for me. Had the first console right through them all and they have never let me down. Couldint quite get the grips with a xbox controller, also you wouldint catch me paying to play online either.

Love the avatar Jigger121, I will definetly get PS4,but will wait till it comes down in price. Will be in no rush.

Keeping my slim for another while, might get a new Xbox when it's released without the Kinect which should be late next year.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk

Back