Xc plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

machieboy

Registered
Please help have a Zgemma box have been watching iptv via the xc plugin my provider is no longer available so I am looking
For a new iptv subscription can any one tell me what I need to do to install one ie do I need to delete the old xc plugin
Or do I leave it and use something different please advise many thanks rod

bazcfc1

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
When you say xc plugin is it the xc lite plugin what some people use for vod you can always remove it from your box but if xc lite2 you can just edit details unless it's xtreamtv

machieboy

Registered
Thanks don’t know I didn’t install it just says xc plugin but I did put it back on last time through the enigma2 folder
Just entered new detail from my supplier what do you think

bazcfc1

TK Veteran
Forum Supporter
If your looking for a new provider then there's different ways they all don't use the same way some use Jedi some use suls all4one plugin scripts so that would be your choice mate

wullboy

TK Veteran

Hunio

Registered
Hey you can try XtreamTV plugin for enigma2 or XEaio with easy to use VPN plugin if you want links PM me I am not sure if I can put links in here

Hunio

Registered
Never had any problem with the XtreamTV it's plugin from Xtream Codes XEaio is very good if you want to use VPN just test it yersterday with IPvanish works great

Kuul Media

FORUM SPONSOR
Please help have a Zgemma box have been watching iptv via the xc plugin my provider is no longer available so I am looking
For a new iptv subscription can any one tell me what I need to do to install one ie do I need to delete the old xc plugin
Or do I leave it and use something different please advise many thanks rod
Wrong section. This is for Amiko brand

Status
Not open for further replies.