XCIPTV 4.03 without the advert on main screen

jonesa1988

Hello guys just looking for some help I love using xciptv but I use multiple providers all want to use their own hardcoded versions. I use the free version 4.03 latest one but it has advert at the bottom does anyone know where to get a version without it as I don't want loads of different versions.

Cheers!

Why nt get a brander to make u an XC multi dns mate on panel?
Well if they change server address etc I don't want a complete rebrand when I can just enter myself on the app. I just dont want no google advert as the old free versions never used to have it. :(

Well if they change server address etc I don't want a complete rebrand when I can just enter myself on the app. I just dont want no google advert as the old free versions never used to have it. :(
You wouldn't you would just change the dns on your app manager. But a bit pointless in having an app and app manager just for 1 person lol.
Have a look on aptitode I think it's called may have latest unbranded version on there

You wouldn't you would just change the dns on your app manager. But a bit pointless in having an app and app manager just for 1 person lol.
Have a look on aptitode I think it's called may have latest unbranded version on there
I already have an unbranded version just the on the run has been replaced with google ad banner which is annoying lol

You might find with hardcoded version you might be able to add more providers. Check settings, account, switch account and see if option to add Xtream codes playlist is there. Not many bother to hide that bit lol

Back