XE import error

rgilly77

Hi guys
I have a problem with XE downloader (3.0.8) not importing epg or bouquets the log file contains the following error anybody have an idea what this is?
A647B02B-AAA7-4E13-98FF-204BA01E75E1.jpeg

I've just done an import with no problems so try again if I were you.
Just tried again “importing 0 events” flickers like it’s trying to start but doesn’t then check log file to be given the same error as above

Just tried again “importing 0 events” flickers like it’s trying to start but doesn’t then check log file to be given the same error as above
When in the plugin, choose yellow (import bouquets) and the green (save). Go back into the plugin and then blue (import EPG) .

Are you sure you are actually connected to internet?

Reboot your device AND your router and then do the above again.

I would take a trial from else where to see if provider isuue or not is your line I.D on the xe plugin
My old man has the exact same setup and provider as me with no issues, may just have to do a clean flash/install was hoping to avoid it really

My old man has the exact same setup and provider as me with no issues, may just have to do a clean flash/install was hoping to avoid it really
or re-install the plugin and sync the QR code with your provider. The error message is saying internet error, timeout error - its having trouble connecting so its either your credentials or your internet connection not allowing you to connect to that server.

or re-install the plugin and sync the QR code with your provider. The error message is saying internet error, timeout error - its having trouble connecting so its either your credentials or your internet connection not allowing you to connect to that server.
Thanks yes that could be an option although could really do with updating to wooshbuild infinity while I’m at it

Back