XE VPN

apl

Hi does anyone know why when I change server on xe vpn the IP address doesn’t change. I’m using a miraclebox micro hybrid & have digibit as my vpn any help would be appreciated, do I need to update to a newer version of xe downloader.

If using wooshbuild green button then grren to download plugins then extensions and look for e2speedtest or it maybe in system plugins havnt used woosh for some time

Had this trouble myself ,Just try different locations until you find one what changes the IP , i would suggest one of the Netherlands servers :),
Regarding the audio i dont use openvix but on mine i would press the yellow button then change the audio feed.

Reactions: apl
XE VPN configuration and features
This plugin helps you set up a VPN connection to your VPN provider on your E2 device. We have integrated the following providers:

• Nord VPN
  • IPVanish VPN
  • Digibit VPN
  • PIA (Private Internet Access)
The prerequisite is that you have a valid subscription to one of these providers.

Many IPTV providers block access with a VPN connection.
Please, before you buy a subscription at one of these VPN providers, inform yourself if this works for you.
The plugin is free for all XEEV Playlist Editor customers. So you need a subscription with us.
You should also know that a VPN connection may slow down the internet connection. Use Google Search to inform you.
Support inquiries over slow Internet connection or similar are not answered by us. I ask for your understanding
Configure:
  • Open the XE VPN Setup plug-in
  • Choose your VPN provider.
  • Go to the "Sever" section and click "OK" on the remote. Depending on the provider, it may take a while for the first setup to show the server list. Select a VPN server there.
  • Navigate with the remote control to the Username section. Click "OK" on the remote. Enter your username from your VPN provider.
  • Repeat the same with the password.
  • Click on the "BLUE" button on your remote.
Now our plugin tries to connect. After a few seconds, you will see the status and your IP address in the upper area.
If it does not work. Click on the "GREEN" key and analyze the log. There you may find the cause of the failed connection.

XE VPN configuration and features
This plugin helps you set up a VPN connection to your VPN provider on your E2 device. We have integrated the following providers:

• Nord VPN
  • IPVanish VPN
  • Digibit VPN
  • PIA (Private Internet Access)
The prerequisite is that you have a valid subscription to one of these providers.

Many IPTV providers block access with a VPN connection.
Please, before you buy a subscription at one of these VPN providers, inform yourself if this works for you.
The plugin is free for all XEEV Playlist Editor customers. So you need a subscription with us.
You should also know that a VPN connection may slow down the internet connection. Use Google Search to inform you.
Support inquiries over slow Internet connection or similar are not answered by us. I ask for your understanding
Configure:
  • Open the XE VPN Setup plug-in
  • Choose your VPN provider.
  • Go to the "Sever" section and click "OK" on the remote. Depending on the provider, it may take a while for the first setup to show the server list. Select a VPN server there.
  • Navigate with the remote control to the Username section. Click "OK" on the remote. Enter your username from your VPN provider.
  • Repeat the same with the password.
  • Click on the "BLUE" button on your remote.
Now our plugin tries to connect. After a few seconds, you will see the status and your IP address in the upper area.
If it does not work. Click on the "GREEN" key and analyze the log. There you may find the cause of the failed connection.
Hi

Is there any news on whether expressvpn will be included in next updates. I have a sub with them but find my box struggling when using openvpn client and wanted to try this one.

Hi

Is there any news on whether expressvpn will be included in next updates. I have a sub with them but find my box struggling when using openvpn client and wanted to try this one.
Their are more VPN providers added now (Pure , Vypr , Monster) but no express yet im afraid.

Back