Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G Smartphone

dummer

Been after a new phone for a while to replace my lg v40 and been having a good look around and came across the Xiaomi mi 10t lite 5g.
Couple of reasons for change is that my lg v40 is not compatible with any 4g networks nor can it WiFi call so wanted a change.
The Xiaomi has both these capabilities and many more along with 6gb ram a nice big screen etc..
I struggled for a while with the MIUI 12 xiaomi ui and was getting a bit fed up as I just don’t like it..nothing bad it’s just me then I installed Microsoft launcher from play and things became better and now liking the phone so much more..Great bit of kit and good specs all with 5g thrown in..
It’s a nice feature being able to WiFi call and had a hour call with a mate using WiFi and it’s great..also been using the volte setting so mobile calls are using the 4g network with great success as before if I walked from my lounge to kitchen I would be cut off as the lg was on 3G but now no such issues.Device itself is snappy and smooth with a decent screen and well worth the £199.00 price I paid as a deal of the day from Amazon brilliant price for a 5g phone..not tested the 5g as there’s none here but it’s there for the future..overall very happy now..I did love my lg v40 but it was time for a change and really wanted another LG but there’s only a few 5g ones out there at daft prices plus my lg v40 not long updated to android 10 while the xiaomi is getting android 11 any day now..that was another reason to ditch lg it’s mega slow getting any type of updates..
If your after a good 5g mobile have a look at the xiaomi mi 10t lite it’s definitely value for money.

Back