xiaomi mobile phones

Another words it comes with 4gig internal memory but 2 gig is taken by software ect and end user gets 2gig storage aswell my phone comes with 128gig of storage and about 20gig was used just running updates to phone pre installed apps ect.
If you set it up and like it then uninstall the apps you won't use it will give you more memory
Yeah I'll just set it up.
The one I've got has 2gb and 80% of it is used up, probably with system and apps etc and it still runs fine for what I want.
Just a PITA charging it up.
Thought I'd ordered 64gb/4gb but I must have ordered 32gb
I have a few 64gb sd cards if I need any more storage

Memory has nothing to do multi-tasking it's the ram and processor/chipset in the phone that helps with running apps ect for example a phone with 3gig ram will struggle to have multiple windows and apps open.
Where as a phone with 6-8-12gig ram will p*ss multi-tasking I can have band-telegram-sly go or YouTube vanced all open at same time in my multitask window with no lag
Exactly why a ask for advice about phones

The one I've got has 2gb and 80% of it is used up, probably with system and apps etc and it still runs fine for what I want.
You could ask them to exchange it they are good laptops direct which is ao mobiles bud you could ask them if could exchange for you if seal not broken

Will they work in a 32 GB phone

The one i bought £119 Xiaomi UK

Will they work in a 32 GB phone
Yes, I have a 32gb sd card in my old S5 as it only has 16gb.

Not even half filled the 16GB though so unlikely to get close to filling the 32GB Redmi
You could ask them to exchange it they are good laptops direct which is ao mobiles bud you could ask them if could exchange for you if seal not broken

Too late, set up already and all accounts/email and everything else ported over, cheers

Yes, I have a 32gb sd card in my old S5 as it only has 16gb.

Not even half filled the 16GB though so unlikely to get close to filling the 32GB Redmi

Too late, set up already and all accounts/email and everything else ported over, cheers
Shame bud could always try I did it with oppo from there set it up played around with it sent it back but that was for a refund tho

Just rechecked everything and it doesn't mention 4gb ram.
It says 4g
Meaning 4g WiFi
It clearly says in specifications that it's 2gb ram
Using it now and it seems ok to me.
Need to order screen protector and gel case on account of me being a clumsy c**t
Suprised hasn't come with a protective case free

Just rechecked everything and it doesn't mention 4gb ram.
It says 4g
Meaning 4g WiFi
It clearly says in specifications that it's 2gb ram
Using it now and it seems ok to me.
Need to order screen protector and gel case on account of me being a clumsy c**t

Tempered glass should do from bay for few quid mate.

Try to get a good hard case as others out there are average.

Hi , can anyone help me with alYouTube premium problem regarding downloads pls?. According to Google, my downloads should be in my downloads folder.
Apparently, I need to install a YouTube Go app. However, I cannot find said app in the Google play store.
Im sorry if I've posted in the wrong forum, this is the best i can do.
Much appreciated TK's.

Back